• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Gears
Wins: 3048
Past clans: Trivium, Divine, and The Blamphs.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) most of you guys have it.

Why do you want to join Trivium:

After I made the decision to leave, I realized that I didn't know what I was doing. Bran, I said I wouldn't be more active because of irl stuff, but I miss you guys. You all are my family and I can't just leave you all. I may not need to make an application, but I feel I should anyways.
Thanks guys for reviewing my app. :) much love!
For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.
GEARSIE! I saw you in justin's Cryptonic clan battle videos, you kinda rekt everything.
I don't have to say recommended. TOO GOOD.

marinanycole

Platinum
Reaction score
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) most of you guys have it.

After I made the decision to leave, I realized that I didn't know what I was doing. Bran, I said I wouldn't be more active because of irl stuff, but I miss you guys. You all are my family and I can't just leave you all. I may not need to make an application, but I feel I should anyways.
Likeee Honestllyy Matt yyur crawling back cause your girlfriend dumped you don't lie.!

Ultimability

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: HoboOnStrike
Wins: 1118
Past clans: Rebels Vortex Aviate
Skype ID: If you guys need it I'll be on ts.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I wanna be a big help in the clan and I want to strengthen my pvp skills
Longest known friend(with others) since the beginning of my minecraft career, recommended

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

IM DONE YO!

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score

i got u bran, denied

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score

After I made the decision to leave, I realized that I didn't know what I was doing. Bran, I said I wouldn't be more active because of irl stuff, but I miss you guys. You all are my family and I can't just leave you all. I may not need to make an application, but I feel I should anyways. I also would like to say this, I want my app to be looked at just like everyone else's. I don't want to be auto accepted or anything like that because I was in the clan before. I want it to be fair to myself and everyone else who applied or will apply.
gggggggggg

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry to say, but I'm leaving Trivium. It's been a great three and a half months, but I have my reasons (listed below).

Reasons:
1) With school being out for two weeks now (and taking all honors/ap classes), I can't be online that much anymore. My computer is also taken away on the weekdays, and this really sucks :[

2) I'm taking a break from clans/minecraft for a little bit (not quitting). The only mcsg I'll actually be playing now is just for recordings (youtube).

3) There were a few decisions I wish were waited on/waited for my input (but that's only minor).

So here are some people who made my time here awesome (note: Kind of rushed, I will add more stuff later)

Branbob83 Hey Bran thanks for being best leader ever. You're a really cool guy and I'm glad I met you, mikey, and cooper this summer. <3

soggypickle You are also a great leader and one of the funniest guys I've met here. Your demotion reason is also really dumb, but I won't get into that here. #unfairdemotion <333

Cscoop Hey Cooper. You're one of my greatest friends here. Hopefully you'll have another chance of being unbanned because the reason is just stupid. <333

ALL1DO1SW1N Andy you're a great guy. GJ on leader and keep up the good work horker. <333

pepsizPower You're bad m6. Nah but I won't say much because I know we'll still be talking ;P <333

Eden Eden!!!111one! You're one of the coolest people I've met through Trivium. Thank you for being an awesome and trusting friend! <333

Groot NO I AM GROOT. Nah but for real Jacob, although we've had our ups and downs, your're still a great person and were a great mod #unfairdemotion. Hope we can talk soon ;) <3

@mikeyman209 (or whatever tf your forums account is) You are legit trash. I gave you the fat slap at Six Flags. <3 <3 <3

ChrisComedies You will always be #2 bowmaster. Always <3

Ultimability Ayy you're one of the chillest and coolest guys in this clan. Keep being awesome Joel ;) <3

polarisXD Ty for teaching me pokemon showdown. You're a really great friend and I appreciate your kindness <33

RTGxxKaos RICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ily man <3

iBearHD I beat you on valleyside everyday. eZpZ <3

Voltality Ayy Chris whenever I have time, we'll play some UHC ;) <3

JoelJCE Mr_Gears I don't care if you guys aren't in the clan. ILY BOTH <333

@restoftrivium You guys are awesome <3
I probally should have tagged more, but I ran out of time (will edit in more later).

You guys were really cool and I hope to see you soon!

Until then
Hotgod out
pce ;-;
You still better got to six flags next summer ;-;

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I guess I should mention this to explain my inactivity. A couple of days ago I went to my dad's house for the last two weeks of summer. Seeing as I had bandcamp from 8AM-8PM every day (besides weekends) I knew and mentioned I might be on slightly less (plus my dad doesn't let me on as much).

Sadly when I got there I found a couple of problems with the new computer we just bought and set up. Turns out as from what I learned yesterday we need to send the computer in to reset the graphics card and I won't be able to really use a computer much until that's done. Don't know when that will be but I should be back into full swing before September. Sorry for the inconveniences and the on and off activity, a lot of unplanned things have come up this summer and I've been busy as heck.

I'll stay in touch on the Skype chat and occasionally TS on my phone and maybe my dad's laptop if I can, thank you for understanding! :)

Branbob83 Trivium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci