• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
If you wanna get accepted, make sure you're on teamspeak a lot.
Aight, I'll be on tomorrow. I can only be on friday Saturday and Sunday during the week because my parents don't allow me on my computer during school days Monday-Thursday. Also, recommended <3

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
IGN: HoboOnStrike
Wins: 1118
Past clans: Rebels Vortex Aviate
Skype ID: If you guys need it I'll be on ts.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I wanna be a big help in the clan and I want to strengthen my pvp skills
YES!

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
-==- This is the application you need to fill out in order to become pending -==-
IGN: YelloDawg39
Wins: 220
Past clans: CyanVolts, Impalers, Ascendancy,
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) yello39mc
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because it's a great community. I know that I love everyone here. I also have a lot of friends in Trivium. I also really love the leaders. Bran, soggy, and Andy are some friends of mine, too. I know that they can carry a team in a clan scrimmage or clan battle. I was also trial in Trivium about three weeks ago. I made a lot of friends. The last reason why I want to join is that this will get me back into MCSG. I've been inactive lately, but this will get me back on the no life train. Thanks, guys! :D

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
-==- This is the application you need to fill out in order to become pending -==-
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) yello39mc
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because it's a great community. I know that I love everyone here. I also have a lot of friends in Trivium. I also really love the leaders. Bran, soggy, and Andy are some friends of mine, too. I know that they can carry a team in a clan scrimmage or clan battle. I was also trial in Trivium about three weeks ago. I made a lot of friends. The last reason why I want to join is that this will get me back into MCSG. I've been inactive lately, but this will get me back on the no life train. Thanks, guys! :D

Recommended! +1

SolarBears

Gold
Reaction score

Recommended!

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Tyler773/DatPikachu
Wins: 374
Past clans: Hotdogs, Ascendancy, Organization Leader, also member of 1, 2, 3 and 4
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) tyler773mc
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have already applied twice, and I haven't even got trial yet. But i'm going to keep applying, because my reasons haven't changed. I want to be in this clan for many reasons, mostly because of the amazing pvpers and friends that I have made while hanging out on the teamspeak. My friend chris_bro1998 pointed me in the right direction, and I will walk in that direction until I reach my destination.

Both of these guys are pretty cool. Recommended!

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Huge updates!

Branbob83 was moved to rank Owner! Same rank as leader, but more authority.

ALL1DO1SW1N has been
promoted to Leader!

pepsizPower has been
promoted to Trial Captain!

Voltality has been
accepted for full member!

APPS ARE NOW OPEN!!!
It's not hard to be dissappointed when your expectations are so low they're right next to facking dinosaur bones.
jk congrats scrubs

TotallyNotBrees

Spectator
Reaction score

Recommended!!!!!!! Yello Doge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci