• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
The problem isn't that we lost. The problem is that he ignored the clan policy, left us in shambles, and then left...

However, I agree that perhaps I was a bit too harsh. Aedrift is a good friend as well as a loyal member for the most part. :)
i didnt leave nobody in shambles yo.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I swear Tristan if you actually leave and this isn't a joke ;-;

Anyway. If it's actually true, have fun irl and I'll miss our jap pvp fights.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Krafty has told me that he just doesn't enjoy Minecraft as much as he used to. He finds it a hassle to come on and play MCSG, seeing as he doesn't enjoy it, and he hasn't turned his computer on in a long time. He feels he is not fit to be the amazing leader he was anymore due to his inactivity. He has told me to tell the leaders to take him off the roster. I assure everyone that Krafty loved this clan, and that it was probably quite a hard choice for him to make to leave, but I respect his decision and can definitely see where he is coming from. I don't know if/when Krafty will be back, but I know we'll remember him as an amazing leader, and an awesome/funny guy. <3 Have fun wherever life takes you Tristan/Krafty/God!
I guess.... dreams do come true of Krafty stepping down as leader1!1!11. I never thought the day would come!

Jkily. Good luck Krafty :)

YuenglingsMC

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of #Victors I challenge you to a clan battle preferred tomorrow.
4v4, 5v5 or 6v6 would be nice. hit me up on skype if you want some more details: YuenglingsMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci