• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Krafty has told me that he just doesn't enjoy Minecraft as much as he used to. He finds it a hassle to come on and play MCSG, seeing as he doesn't enjoy it, and he hasn't turned his computer on in a long time. He feels he is not fit to be the amazing leader he was anymore due to his inactivity. He has told me to tell the leaders to take him off the roster. I assure everyone that Krafty loved this clan, and that it was probably quite a hard choice for him to make to leave, but I respect his decision and can definitely see where he is coming from. I don't know if/when Krafty will be back, but I know we'll remember him as an amazing leader, and an awesome/funny guy. <3 Have fun wherever life takes you Tristan/Krafty/God!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Krafty I wish I had the time to explain how much I will miss you, but I can just say it in a few words.. "You were one of the coolest kids, and you really don't know how much I will miss you and I hope you come back one day so we can play again." Peace out Krafty, I love you dude.

CandyLoco

Experienced
Reaction score
Krafty Even though i dont know you sound like an awesome leader, Thanks <3 Where Ever life takes you, It's going to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci