• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Lucidictive
Wins: 430
Past clans: Too many to list... This one.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) slingshot1200
Why do you want to join Trivium: I made a mistake leaving. I'm sorry for that, and I left while the clan was falling, so I was basically kicking it while it was down. My friends pressured me and that's how it started. The reason I said that I left for was completely wrong, and I really did not know what I was getting into. Sorry, I really hope you accept this apology, and my application back into the clan.
Recommended

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ProfessorRetro
Wins: 447.
Past clans: Team Celsius, TheReturn, Sovereign (Trial), Element v2, Forsaken (my own), Reunited.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) It's theprofessorretro
Why do you want to join Trivium: It shows great potential, and I've always wanted to be in a good clan, but after looking at your thread and just kinda stalking you guys, I know I want to be a part of this.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Trivium is love Trivium is life,Kupi is not love,Kupi is not life,therefore the time has cum for me 2 leaf.
Sorry girls it was fun but its my time to leaf the clan it was a great run I will be on the ts from time to time,thanks for accepting me when I never thought I would get in,I honestly really appreciated that cya guys <3
Signing OfF,Kupie

yzpA

Diamond
Reaction score
I have really enjoyed my time here, and I love many of you. I really enjoyed all of the fun things we did together. You made me the person I am today and I thank you for that. Thank you for your time, but I must return to my original home. Goodbye <3

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
I have really enjoyed my time here, and I love many of you. I really enjoyed all of the fun things we did together. You made me the person I am today and I thank you for that. Thank you for your time, but I must return to my original home. Goodbye <3
goodbye
Trivium is love Trivium is life,Kupi is not love,Kupi is not life,therefore the time has cum for me 2 leaf.
Sorry girls it was fun but its my time to leaf the clan it was a great run I will be on the ts from time to time,thanks for accepting me when I never thought I would get in,I honestly really appreciated that cya guys <3
Signing OfF,Kupie
cya
Hello, I am very sad to do this. But i am leaving. I have enjoyed every second being in this clan and I believe it has been the best experience for me and many others. I'm sorry. We never scrimmed and never really did anything together. We were always apart in separate channels. Bye -Tank#2
crying legit

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Signing OfF,Kupie
who r u
;-;
Hello, I am very sad to do this. But i am leaving. I have enjoyed every second being in this clan and I believe it has been the best experience for me and many others. I'm sorry. We never scrimmed and never really did anything together. We were always apart in separate channels. Bye -Tank#2
WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci