• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Duncanbh
Wins: 130
Past clans: #Draconis #Arbitrary
Skype ID: duncan.dempsey
Why do you want to join trivium : I want join this clan so I can help and grow together as a clan. I am definitely in my opinion a fairly decent player and win a ton of fights. Although my wins are on the low side, I do show skill and common sense when fighting against good players. I am mature player and will never under estimate my opponent. Yes, Im a very underestimated player with my wins. But I show my efforts in the playing field and not be cocky person overall. My personality is different then my pvp skills. Im humble player and will never chicken out from a fight, I will always be prepared and ready to help any clan member out if they need help. Thank you for taking your time for reviewing my app.
You can not apply for more than one clan at a time!

coscobplaymc

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: coscobplaymc
Wins: 1193/1193
Past clans: I don't remember
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) costhecob
Why do you want to join Trivium: i want to join Trivium because the clan was many good plays and theres some people in the clan that can help me in my needs in pvp and have a blast in with them and learn new things

KyleLAB

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: KyleLAB and rockstarblack
Wins: 48 (But like 50 on Hive)
Past clans: #Imagination
Skype ID: katdaddykyle
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because I would love to play with alot of good people like Cscooped, also I've been told that this clan has very good teamwork and communication skills.

Overall I would like to join because I get lonely really easily, and I would love to try something new. (I was in Imagination for 3 days whenever they became inactive.)

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Soul421
Wins:446
Past clans:Temptations, Project Chrome, Envious for about 10 seconds, then drama so I left.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Soul.421
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I want to have a long-term clan, because something bad always happens to my other clans. I feel like the people in this clan are better too. This clan also appears to be a lot more active then other clans I've been in, and I love clans & stuff
Can you please stop re-applying for the clan every 2 minutes? :)

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Duncanbh
Wins: 130
Past clans: #Draconis #Arbitrary
Skype ID: duncan.dempsey
Why do you want to join trivium : I want join this clan so I can help and grow together as a clan. I am definitely in my opinion a fairly decent player and win a ton of fights. Although my wins are on the low side, I do show skill and common sense when fighting against good players. I am mature player and will never under estimate my opponent. Yes, Im a very underestimated player with my wins. But I show my efforts in the playing field and not be cocky person overall. My personality is different then my pvp skills. Im humble player and will never chicken out from a fight, I will always be prepared and ready to help any clan member out if they need help. Thank you for taking your time for reviewing my app.
Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci