• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Leaving. I kept telling myself that I wouldn't leave for Titans, but when I played with them it had that spark that it always had, and that I had loved. Please PM me for further details.

Goomy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Burtry/Zayngoose (i will use zayngoose bcause burtry is perm banned :/:/:/)
Wins: idk
Past clans: rebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) you have it
Why do you want to join Trivium: hi

Binct

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Binct
Wins: 685
Past clans: None
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) dajustinjj
Why do you want to join Trivium: Yolo

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Burtry/Zayngoose (i will use zayngoose bcause burtry is perm banned :/:/:/)
Wins: idk
Past clans: rebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) you have it
Why do you want to join Trivium: hi
Denied. Reason: Butt-ass.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Tyler773
Wins: 321
Past clans: Organizationv1, 2 and 3, rebels.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) tyler773mc
Why do you want to join Trivium: There are so many reason. I'll keep this short.

First of all, organization disbanded, and ChrisBro came here, so that's a thing, because he's one of my best friends. I've also been trying to hang out more with members of the clan (Crafty, Harbor, etc) and being on the teamspeak as much as possible, but since organization disbanded, i'll be on more and play more with you guys :D. To be honest, i was thinking about leaving Organization for a while before it disbanded, and this is where I was going to try to get into. Krafty is a good friend of mine, not to mention bran as well. The rest of the members i don't know as well, but I think I can get to know them. I hope I can get in, and start a whole new chapter in my MCSG experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci