• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzpA

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Sweli [old account was PrivateCupcake1]
Wins: Almost to 500.
Past clans: Rebels and a few other randy clans before that.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) privatecupcake1
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because Trivium reminds me of the old Rebels that I used to love. Not scrimming every second of the day and a group of friends just trying to have fun while be going a great clan at the same time. Some clans have trouble balancing between the two, but Trivium is more than capable of doing this. On top of that, I have many friends in this clan that I love to play with. There are also people that I do not know that I would love to get to know more. I have recently been hanging out on the TeamSpeak and it seems like a clan I would enjoy being in, so I decided that I would test my luck trying to get in. Thanks c:
PLEASE!!! ILY <3333

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: WertQuadNine/wert9999
Wins: 350+ don't know exact amount, sorry :c
Past clans: Hurricanes, Sovereign, and Rebels
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) imwert9999
Why do you want to join Trivium: Family. It's all I've ever wanted in a clan, I'm not looking for good scrimmage partners, or awesome bow spammers. All I want is brothers to fight side by side and to share great experiences and memories with. I finally see that with Trivium, I see a family, I see people that understand each others differences, and make each other better. Like every great thing, it has flaws, but that's what makes each other better. I'm thrilled by an opportunity to be welcomed into this family, I hope you guys take me into consideration c:

P.s. I sadly won't be on this weekend. I just realized I'll be out of town... But I promise I will hang out with you guys the second I get back! :3
I am legit in love with you. Recommended SO VERY MUCH.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: WertQuadNine/wert9999
Wins: 350+ don't know exact amount, sorry :c
Past clans: Hurricanes, Sovereign, and Rebels
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) imwert9999
Why do you want to join Trivium: Family. It's all I've ever wanted in a clan, I'm not looking for good scrimmage partners, or awesome bow spammers. All I want is brothers to fight side by side and to share great experiences and memories with. I finally see that with Trivium, I see a family, I see people that understand each others differences, and make each other better. Like every great thing, it has flaws, but that's what makes each other better. I'm thrilled by an opportunity to be welcomed into this family, I hope you guys take me into consideration c:

P.s. I sadly won't be on this weekend. I just realized I'll be out of town... But I promise I will hang out with you guys the second I get back! :3
ilysm

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:
My IGN is SuperxAndrew.
Wins:
I have 583 wins at the time of this application submission. (Edit: 604 now)
Past clans:
Back in MCSG v1 I was member, then officer, and finally co-leader of the Romans.

Towards the end of last summer I was accepted as member into the Titans.

And March-April this year I was a member of Cyan Volts, and when Cyan Volts turned into Impalers I became Captain (officer level rank).
Skype ID:
My Skype username/ID is SuperxAndrewMC.

Why do you want to join Trivium:
I have admired this group of people from a far for a while. Since quite a few of you made up the Rebels base before this clan started, I know what each member is capable of. I also know that this clan will be operated with upmost integrity, organization, and efficiency.

I know quite a few people within the clan itself. I'd actually argue to know that I "know" everyone, whether I have talked with them or not. Most of you are familiar faces.

I want to make something clear: I am not going to be the best player (however not the worst either) by any stretch. However, I have much, much more to offer than just skill: I have spent 2 years on these servers. There are VERY few people that can offer than much experience. I am also an excellent strategist and a natural leader. I just wanted to emphasis this point because when I am on trial (if I get a chance) I am not going to overly impress any of you with my skill, but I just wanted everyone to be aware that I have so much more to offer than being able to beat elite players in 1v1s. (I don't want to make myself sound terrible either, but straight up pvp is just not my strongest attribute.)

As cliché as this might sound, the main reason I want to join is to obtain a group of good friends on these servers. I have bounced around from group to group because friends have come and gone, and clans have banded and disbanded. My main interest in joining Trivium is the fact that nearly every one of you are old players and you guys have all stuck around this long. It makes me feel like I can definitely count on having people to play with for a while.

Overall, I am a well rounded MCSGer and would be honored if I could become part of Trivium. I hope I am considered, but I will be cool either way. Thanks! :D

Last edited:

CashFloMoney

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:
My IGN is SuperxAndrew.
Wins:
I have 583 wins at the time of this application submission.
Past clans:
Back in MCSG v1 I was member, then officer, and finally co-leader of the Romans.

Towards the end of last summer I was accepted as member into the Titans.

And March-April this year I was a member of Cyan Volts, and when Cyan Volts turned into Impalers I became Captain (officer level rank).
Skype ID:
My Skype username/ID is SuperxAndrewMC.

Why do you want to join Trivium:
I have admired this group of people from a far for a while. Since quite a few of you made up the Rebels base before this clan started, I know what each member is capable of. I also know that this clan will be operated with upmost integrity, organization, and efficiency.

I know quite a few people within the clan itself. I'd actually argue to know that I "know" everyone, whether I have talked with them or not. Most of you are familiar faces.

I want to make something clear: I am not going to be the best player (however not the worst either) by any stretch. However, I have much, much more to offer than just skill: I have spent 2 years on these servers. There are VERY few people that can offer than much experience. I am also an excellent strategist and a natural leader. I just wanted to emphasis this point because when I am on trial (if I get a chance) I am not going to overly impress any of you with my skill, but I just wanted everyone to be aware that I have so much more to offer than being able to beat elite players in 1v1s. (I don't want to make myself sound terrible either, but straight up pvp is just not my strongest attribute.)

As cliche as this might sound, the main reason I want to join is to obtain a group of good friends on these servers. I have bounced around from group to group because friends have come and gone, and clans have banded and disbanded. My main interest in joining Trivium is the fact that nearly every one of you are old players and you guys have all stuck around this long. It makes me feel like I can definitely count on having people to play with for a while.

Overall, I am a well rounded MCSGer and would be honored if I could become part of Trivium. I hope I am considered, but I will be cool either way. Thanks! :D

but you're from Arkansas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci