• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was wondering, need a good knowledge English? I was born in the USA and i send a Moderator Application were i was on Pending Stage. Just so you know... Can i get answer by skype if you want to accept me
You can join our teamspeak and talk to us there! :)

xtoyszy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xtoyszy / ZadroxX
Nickname: Christian
Wins / Games Played: 24/63 155/800
Past clans: Phoenix Divergent
Skype ID: christian.t63
Why do you want to join Trivium: swag clan

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Rexology
Nickname: Rex
Wins / Games Played: 328/3823
Past clans: Synergy-Static (disbanded)
Skype ID: Bryce Yolomaster
Why do you want to join Trivium: If I was to join Trivium I would honestly be very honored because my stats/ratio is ugly af. My sword, rod, bow skills are very good, I can listen well, and I can take out stacked teams easily, know all of my chest routes. Since my chances of joining this clan is very slim I am going to end this application here, and hope you have a wonderful day!
I am pleased to announce that:
Unfortunately:
  • JustSimpleGaming has been DENIED due to lack of experience.
  • Slowik has been DENIED as we feel you need a good knowledge of English to join - come on TS still if you want.
  • Rexology has been DENIED due to lack of wins.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.
There can only be 1 Rex

LaughingguyMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Laughingguy123
Nickname: LaughingGraphics / Laughing
Wins / GamesPlayed: 165 / 1850
Past clans: Virtus / Acquisce
Skype ID: laughinggraphics
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I am trying to be in a good clan and this one seems beast. I think that this clan is good because the people seem very friendly and your past record is also REALLY good. 31 won and none lost, wow. The people in this clan also seem like pros. I quit my previous clans because a few of the people there had anger issues and some of them aren't that good at the game so I wanted to join another for a pretty long time and then I came across this clan. My ratio and stuff don't say exactly what my skill level is at pvp. My ratio is bad because I messed it up really bad before. I can prove that I am better than what my ratio says. I also do GFX so i can try my best to make the clan some new art xD

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Not putting up what losses? Ascendancy were DQ'ed and they know it themselves.
The Leaderboards Clan Wars were not required to be recorded since we left, and we left because people like you, and the hostility of the clan community, forced us out.
ok.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: AustinPlaysPC
Nickname: Anything
Wins / Games Played: 150+/2000+
Past clans: Phoenix EU, and US clans
Skype ID: scout has it
Why do you want to join Trivium: People in here are pretty cool and I want to get to know more people.
- For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci