• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Advertise: Don't miss up his rateo or he leave.
LoL why would i leave xD? i have been in Trivium before. And its fun even if u lose in a game while playing xD... LoL i dont see any reason for me to leave if i lose some games xD

JustSimpleGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:JustSimpleGaming
Nickname:Just
Wins / Games Played:321/1793
Past clans: Da Cookie kings
Skype ID: valentino.polukhin
Why do you want to join Trivium: I was searching for a clan and yhen i found yours... 2nd reason KEZOHD <3

A

Axel | PlazaGames

IGN: PlazaGames
Nickname:Alex
Wins / Games Played: Now I have 150/1000 but before I restarted I had like 450/3000. I have 150/1000 now because of all hackers. There is to many hackers on MCSG at the moment. So it is difficult to win a game if u don’t know how to care with hackers.
Past clans: ImaginationEU, Harmony V.2 and Kryptonition.
Skype ID: alex.denaro1
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I want to learn more English that I do. I want to be a better PvP’er joining this clan. I know a few of you guys and I know that you are nice people. You have nice staff members and you follow the rules, not only on the clan wars but with the members to. I want to join the clan because I want a serious clan, a clan that strafe to the best and where all kinds of players can play the clan wars.

See You Guys Hope You Liked! <3

YoureGhetto

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: YoureGhetto // Shrexy // DatAmopolisGuy // Vapourouspeanut
Nickname: Jay
Wins / Games Played: YoureGhetto: 23/53 DatAmopolisGuy: 612/3244 (I've been attempting the no-armour challenge for the last few days so the profile isn't that good) Shrexy: 1/1 Vapourouspeanut: 625/3137
Past clans: Guardians, Penetration & Inverse
Skype ID: ShrexyMCSG
Why do you want to join Trivium: To be honest I find MCSG boring, I don't play games unless there is a friend in that game. I kinda feel like if I get into a clan that I have some friends in I would maybe find MCSG fun again and I thought Trivium would be a good clan to apply for because I have a few friends in the clan. I also think I could gain from the clan, there ar many good players and I feel I could learn from them and get better.

Rexology

humble but u know my shi
Reaction score
IGN: Rexology
Nickname: Rex
Wins / Games Played: 328/3823
Past clans: Synergy-Static (disbanded)
Skype ID: Bryce Yolomaster
Why do you want to join Trivium: If I was to join Trivium I would honestly be very honored because my stats/ratio is ugly af. My sword, rod, bow skills are very good, I can listen well, and I can take out stacked teams easily, know all of my chest routes. Since my chances of joining this clan is very slim I am going to end this application here, and hope you have a wonderful day!

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
Unfortunately:
  • JustSimpleGaming has been DENIED due to lack of experience.
  • Slowik has been DENIED as we feel you need a good knowledge of English to join - come on TS still if you want.
  • Rexology has been DENIED due to lack of wins.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I am pleased to announce that:
Unfortunately:
  • JustSimpleGaming has been DENIED due to lack of experience.
  • Slowik has been DENIED as we feel you need a good knowledge of English to join - come on TS still if you want.
  • Rexology has been DENIED due to lack of wins.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.
I was wondering, need a good knowledge English? I was born in the USA and i send a Moderator Application were i was on Pending Stage. Just so you know... Can i get answer by skype if you want to accept me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci