• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
First things first. He's the leader, has two rings, think he knows what he's doing.
If you couldn't read already, I said i'm not telling him how to run his clan, I SPECIFICALLY said that it was just my output. No need to start flame any time soon.

Jehxy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jehxy
Past Clans: United, Vortex, Haunted, Desire, Voltage, Omega
Games Won: 217
Games Played: 1k
Skype (PM if you want): pmed
Why do you want join Triton?: I'd like to join this clan because I want to meet new people and play with them. I also know a few people in here.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Sixorr, Dantelius, ImNotAFK
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: yes vast as my love for shrek

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: GamingNewfie
Past Clans: Paradox, Exodus, Valor, Eternity, Rivals, and Trostetic
Games Won: idk like 800+ on alts
Games Played: prob 5k
Skype (PM if you want): ill PM
Why do you want join Triton?: I'm looking for an experienced clan, and you guys obviously know what you are doing.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: I was in a past clan with Dante, and Misha. I've also talked to Nick a few times a while back.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: I have great knowledge of all CB maps.​

IsaacRiggs123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: nmaster900
Past Clans: None
Games Won: 112
Games Played:2k something (played when I sucked)
Skype (PM if you want): ScrawnyPlaysMC
Why do you want join Triton?: I am a decent player and I would like to record some scrims or Clan battles
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Hey what do you know I killed NickPlayzSG today xD
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Yes I am very good with Turbulence SG highway ValleySide Tsg2 and many other maps

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Jehxy
Past Clans: United, Vortex, Haunted, Desire, Voltage, Omega
Games Won: 217
Games Played: 1k
Skype (PM if you want): pmed
Why do you want join Triton?: I'd like to join this clan because I want to meet new people and play with them. I also know a few people in here.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Sixorr, Dantelius, ImNotAFK
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: yes vast as my love for shrek
Recommended, cool guy and good at pvp

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Joshavfc9
Past Clans: TriviumEU, ZotikusEU, PenetrationEU
Games Won: 209
Games Played: 1243 (About)
Skype (PM if you want): Real_Josh
Why do you want join Triton?: I am an well known EU player and you may ask yourself why am I applying for an US clan? Well since I get alright ping to US, I just want to give US a try because I am getting kinda bored of the EU community. I also want to meet new people and learn new things. I am a Diamond donor on my main account and no donor rank on my alternate account. I feel that joining Triton would be a great clan to join. Hopefully I get accepted but if I don't I wish you guys the best of luck in the future :p
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Yes, both me and skipping are currently in TriviumEU :eek:oo
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Not really, but I'll learn quickly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci