• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazybutkiss

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: crazybutkiss
Past Clans: Adroit v1, Zodiac , Tenacity, Tartarus, Vengeance and like 7 more xD
Games Won: 33 (I had 300 Before stats reset)
Games Played: 370ish
Skype (PM if you want): penkinko
Why do you want join Triton? Because im bored and lonely + i want new friends.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? no thats why i want to make new friends.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? yes all!

Applying for alt (I left blank 1s i dont want to repeat).
IGN: LikeASummBoodyy
Past Clans: same
Games Won: 2
Games Played:6
Why do you want join Triton? same
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? same
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? same

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: crazybutkiss
Past Clans: Adroit v1, Zodiac , Tenacity, Tartarus, Vengeance and like 7 more xD
Games Won: 33 (I had 300 Before stats reset)
Games Played: 370ish
Why do you want join Triton? Because im bored and lonely + i want new friends.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? no thats why i want to make new friends.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? yes all!

Applying for alt (I left blank 1s i dont want to repeat).
IGN: LikeASummBoodyy
Past Clans: same
Games Won: 2
Games Played:6
Why do you want join Triton? same
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? same
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? same
Both denied. Reason: not known in the clan or has a worthy reputation. Sorry doods, thanks for applying.

Last edited:

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
Both denied. Reason: not known in the clan or has a worthy reputation. Sorry doods, thanks for applying.
I respect your decision, but your reasoning is not right in my opinion. You could be one of the best people to ever exist in clans, but will not have a rep. Basing acceptance on popularity or reputation doesn't seem fair, and others will think this too. I would try to let people trial before a straight denial.

I'm not telling you how to run your clan, (as it is one of the predominant clans today) but just giving you my output on the reasoning.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
I respect your decision, but your reasoning is not right in my opinion. You could be one of the best people to ever exist in clans, but will not have a rep. Basing acceptance on popularity or reputation doesn't seem fair, and others will think this too. I would try to let people trial before a straight denial.

I'm not telling you how to run your clan, (as it is one of the predominant clans today) but just giving you my output on the reasoning.
First things first. He's the leader, has two rings, think he knows what he's doing.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

i like your screenshot of your badlion rank in your signature

http://prntscr.com/5psmro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci