• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessXXI

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: camvillan09
Past Clans: Omega, Mutated [nov-dec 2014]
Games Won: 122
Games Played: 1503
Skype (PM if you want): ctambae
Why do you want join Triton?: I want to join this clan because I want a new environment of pvper and people. And I believe this clan can last for the whole new year of 2015 and I will stay in it for the whole time until it disbands ifI get accepted.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: No
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Yes I do I have 2 or more routes for most clan battle maps

More Infomation (EXTRA):

1 Slot: Sword
2 Slot: FnS
3 Slot: Bow
4 Slot: Gapple
5-7 Slot: Food
8 Slot: FnS
9 Slot: Fishing Rod

PS: I scroll but I hotkey to slot 1 if I miss-scroll

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Scout325
Past Clans: You can check my signature for a full list.
Games Won: 965
Games Played: 4655
Skype (PM if you want): mill.kristjan
Why do you want join Triton?: I'm EU and I want to try US clans and Austin recommended me this clan also.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Yeah, I've spoke to Ray and he's a nice guy in my opinion.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Yes, I have at least one route on most mcsg maps.
Accepted, welcome to god clan triton

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
IGN: CapitalHMC
Past Clans: Aura, AuraV2, Vexzile
Games Won: 31 ( but i had a lot of stat reset so rounding probably 600-700 games won)
Games Played: 200 (again stats reset probably three thousand+ games played
Skype (PM if you want): KoolDot.Fofa
Why do you want join Triton? Becasue just the clan seems kind and very nice in general because i don't care about ratio i just care if there are nice people in this clan.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? Yes I have met them many time in my mcsg games
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? Most of them, because I just came back form a 2 1/2 month break and i haven't really gotten a chance to expireance the maps
Evryone in this clan is super super super super nice!

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
IGN: CapitalHMC
Past Clans: Aura, AuraV2, Vexzile
Games Won: 31 ( but i had a lot of stat reset so rounding probably 600-700 games won)
Games Played: 200 (again stats reset probably three thousand+ games played
Skype (PM if you want): KoolDot.Fofa
Why do you want join Triton? Becasue just the clan seems kind and very nice in general because i don't care about ratio i just care if there are nice people in this clan.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? Yes I have met them many time in my mcsg games
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? Most of them, because I just came back form a 2 1/2 month break and i haven't really gotten a chance to expireance the maps
Seeing people in mcsg games don't count yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci