• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

NutBerger

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:CaptainSwifft
Past Clans:Aura,AuraV2,Elusive,Insurgence
Games Won:463
Games Played:2624
Skype (PM if you want):gurkirat.rai1
Why do you want join Triton?Because I think I belong to a clan that's not full of people that want free wins,that scream at each other,and are a bunch of children.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?Sadly not,but I hope we could change that :)
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?I've been on mcsg for about a year now,so I do know routes on the old maps and some of the new popular maps.

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want join Triton?Because I think I belong to a clan that's not full of people that want free wins,that scream at each other,and are a bunch of children.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?Sadly not,but I hope we could change that :)
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?I've been on mcsg for about a year now,so I do know routes on the old maps and some of the new popular maps.
pvp

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
rekmend pvp

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
YAAA

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Time 2 get Ocn ppl since we kicked all the ez noobs!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci