• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Quackeryy
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 2022/3901
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: aris2000sin
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join Triology because I see 2 of my friends from another clan in here. Secondly, I want to meet new people and I think it'll be a good experience.
Why should we accept you? I think I have the skill capable of being useful as a member to this clan. I'm generally a nice person as well. c:

Extra info: I do live in Asia so I'll be on more on the weekends than weekdays.

Last edited:

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Quackeryy / Bowman465
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: aris2000sin
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join Triology because I see 2 of my friends from another clan in here. Secondly, I want to meet new people and I think it'll be a good experience.
Why should we accept you? I think I have the skill capable of being useful as a member to this clan. I'm generally a nice person as well. c:

YOU AR BOWMAN?! Huh.... Lol

P.S just accept him. He's quack

THE_BROKEN_DOOR2

Survivor
Reaction score

Rektomended

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score

trial, be active on ts c;

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xxNoah32xx
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 685
Donor: no donor.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: got both, will PM
Why do you want to join Triology? Seems like a good clan, i feel i can help out with battles and make an impact.
Why should we accept you? I'm quite active and pretty decent at the game.

DpENTERTAINMENT

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CarljamesFreeze
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 431
Donor: Daimond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Both Skype is deadpoolentertainment
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to get better at PVP and this looks like clan that will be very succesful. I will try my best to help you guys.
Why should we accept you? I have a lot experience with clans, Cbs, scrims, and etc.

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bowman132
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 885
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Ryan has me
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join Triology because of some friends i have in the clan, as well as aris being trial. I also believe this clan will go far.
Why should we accept you? Im pretty good at pvp, and a nice person to talk to, i think xD. I dont like to cause flame, and ill be very active on the weekends c:

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bowman132
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 885
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Ryan has me
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join Triology because of some friends i have in the clan, as well as aris being trial. I also believe this clan will go far.
Why should we accept you? Im pretty good at pvp, and a nice person to talk to, i think xD. I dont like to cause flame, and ill be very active on the weekends c:
Trial.
Minecraft IGN: CarljamesFreeze
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 431
Donor: Daimond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Both Skype is deadpoolentertainment
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to get better at PVP and this looks like clan that will be very succesful. I will try my best to help you guys.
Why should we accept you? I have a lot experience with clans, Cbs, scrims, and etc.
Minecraft IGN: xxNoah32xx
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 685
Donor: no donor.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: got both, will PM
Why do you want to join Triology? Seems like a good clan, i feel i can help out with battles and make an impact.
Why should we accept you? I'm quite active and pretty decent at the game.
Denied

TheMisterQuake

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:TheMisterQuake
Wins : 215 (not enough wins, but don't worry I have secret quake powers)
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? Yuss
Why do you want to join Triology? Cause I good at pvp.
Why should we accept you? Cause I vaporize people with my swag powers by just looking at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci