• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FierceShadowMC / Niightz_ / Eluq
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 486 on Fierce, 204 on Niightz_, and 58/100 on Eluq
Donor: Iron on Eluq, Platinum on Fierce.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I do Skype: danfierceshadowmc
Why do you want to join Triology? This clan looks keel all their members are chill, and Ryan_Ayden told me to apply.
Why should we accept you? I am good at pvp, mostly at clicking and sword pvp. I get 290 clicks in 10 seconds.
wecommended

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FierceShadowMC / Niightz_ / Eluq
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 486 on Fierce, 204 on Niightz_, and 58/100 on Eluq
Donor: Iron on Eluq, Platinum on Fierce.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I do Skype: danfierceshadowmc
Why do you want to join Triology? This clan looks keel all their members are chill, and Ryan_Ayden told me to apply.
Why should we accept you? I am good at pvp, mostly at clicking and sword pvp. I get 290 clicks in 10 seconds.
Not recommended clan hops, and sells ip's 4 money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci