• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trinity US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jatwa

Spectator
Reaction score
Trinity United States Division(Others soon to come).

REQUIRMENTS:
13 or older [Exceptions]
• Must be active [No Exceptions]
• Skype [No Exceptions]
• Get along with fellow members [No Exceptions]
• Knowledge of routes [No Exceptions]
• Must be loyal [No Exceptions]

APPLICATIONS:[Open]
• Name:
•IGN:
• Why do you want to join Ricochet US:

ROSTER:

•Founder: Condria

•Owner: Condria

•Leaders: Condria.

•Co-Leaders: JacobAdmin, Jatwa.

•V.I.P:

•Members:

•Trial Members: ImSoBad_, xWhiteNinja.

•Clan Battlers: JacobAdmin, Condria, Jatwa.

Last edited:

_Zero22_

Spectator
Reaction score
• Name: Joseph
•IGN: _Zero22_
•Wins/Losses: Right now its 1:10 because I havent been playing MCSG that much but before the stat reset it was 1432:1232
• Past Clans: None
• Why do you want to join Ricochet US: I've seen other youtubers do scrims and other things etc and I was just gonna get on to play a game and I saw you say "Anyone wanna join a clan?" I said "Yea" and welp, here I am.

_Zero22_

Spectator
Reaction score
•Wins/Losses: Right now its 1:10 because I havent been playing MCSG that much but before the stat reset it was 1432:1232
• Why do you want to join Ricochet US: I've seen other youtubers do scrims and other things etc and I was just gonna get on to play a game and I saw you say "Anyone wanna join a clan?" I said "Yea" and welp, here I am.
But I'm gonna start getting into MCSG more

Jatwa

Spectator
Reaction score
Accepted As Trial Member.

EliteTitan

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Kyle
•IGN: EliteTitanHD
•Wins/Losses: 11/200
• Past Clans: Corrupt
• Why do you want to join Ricochet US: I want to join because I am good at pvp and I want to win clan battles. I feel that I would be a good addition to Ricochet.

Jatwa

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Kyle
•IGN: EliteTitanHD
•Wins/Losses: 11/200
• Past Clans: Corrupt
• Why do you want to join Ricochet US: I want to join because I am good at pvp and I want to win clan battles. I feel that I would be a good addition to Ricochet.
Accepted As Trial.

griffenvog

Spectator
Reaction score
• Name: Griffen
•IGN: FatPatricia
•Wins/Losses: On my old account I had 300+ wins and about 2500 played but I recently boufht my friends account and his win/loss is relly bad
• Past Clans: None I am new to clans but I really want to be able to try and to experience something neww
• Why do you want to join Ricochet US: Because I like to make friends and be apart of new things and I also really want to win

Prixy

Spectator
Reaction score
• Name: Paul
•IGN: Prixy
•Wins/Losses: My stats are really bad on mcsg right now, Im mostly a badlion player so.... However, if you wanna representation of my skill check the elo leader boards for Badlion season 9 (1903 MCSG Rating)
• Past Clans: No MCSG clans
• Why do you want to join Ricochet US: I want to join this clan because I think it would be a really fun experience to work tactically as one. It would also open doors to be a little more competitive. Im a really good tactical player and know how to rodspam and get combos quite well. I can easily cooperate.

Jatwa

Spectator
Reaction score
• Name: Paul
•IGN: Prixy
•Wins/Losses: My stats are really bad on mcsg right now, Im mostly a badlion player so.... However, if you wanna representation of my skill check the elo leader boards for Badlion season 9 (1903 MCSG Rating)
• Past Clans: No MCSG clans
• Why do you want to join Ricochet US: I want to join this clan because I think it would be a really fun experience to work tactically as one. It would also open doors to be a little more competitive. Im a really good tactical player and know how to rodspam and get combos quite well. I can easily cooperate.
Pm me you srkype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci