• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ZachPlayzMC
Wins:755
Donor?: platinum
Past Clans: Transcendent Varience
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I am looking for a clan that does clan battles consistently and have a over all good roster. I also don't want to join clan that have a tryhard-clan name and last for only 2 days xD

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
IGN: PCDarkrai Gunther1889
Wins: 66 / 95
Donor?: nope
Past Clans: Trespire Member, United Officer and Trostetic Member
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I know I have fked up in the past. People make mistakes. I hope I wont cause anymore drama against the owners and leaders of the clan. I also would like to join a clan that is fairly active and has ALOT of friends in it so I can feel really comfortable talking about things.
Additional Comments: I have alot of experience with the Minecraft PVP such as.
PVP Strengths

Fishing Rod:
I am very good with the fishing rod because it helps me to knock back my opponent and helps me get better hits on them. I also have a pretty OP tactic with it. An example of this situation is when I am running away from a person. I will turn around and fishing rod them and get easy hits on them. I will probably kill them because it will be a easy kill because of my hits.
Flint and Steel: I can use flint and steel to my advantage in bad situations to help me win a fight. I also have a few tactics I can use to assure a kill against my opponent. I know how to use it when I need to, aswell. An example of this situation is when I am running from a person. I will turn around quickly and use a good tactic and get good hits on him when he is on fire. Aswell, he will probably die because of the fire.

PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:
Water Fights:
I play very bad in water fights usually due to the position of my opponent. This hurts me because I have a hard time hitting them when they are under me because they get better hits. They will also get very good hits on me because they are under me. An example of this situation is when I am running from a team in water. They will boost each other and then get under me. They will then kill me because of the fighter's position. Of course I wont put here "Hackers" or "Teams". In my Opinion this
isnt a reason.
Cockyness when fighting
I tend to underestimate a team or a player and that can sometimes lead to the death of me as I don't fight as a should against them

#Tryhard Application

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
IGN: PCDarkrai Gunther1889
Wins: 66 / 95
Donor?: nope
Past Clans: Trespire Member, United Officer and Trostetic Member
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I know I have fked up in the past. People make mistakes. I hope I wont cause anymore drama against the owners and leaders of the clan. I also would like to join a clan that is fairly active and has ALOT of friends in it so I can feel really comfortable talking about things.
Additional Comments: I have alot of experience with the Minecraft PVP such as.
PVP Strengths

Fishing Rod:
I am very good with the fishing rod because it helps me to knock back my opponent and helps me get better hits on them. I also have a pretty OP tactic with it. An example of this situation is when I am running away from a person. I will turn around and fishing rod them and get easy hits on them. I will probably kill them because it will be a easy kill because of my hits.
Flint and Steel: I can use flint and steel to my advantage in bad situations to help me win a fight. I also have a few tactics I can use to assure a kill against my opponent. I know how to use it when I need to, aswell. An example of this situation is when I am running from a person. I will turn around quickly and use a good tactic and get good hits on him when he is on fire. Aswell, he will probably die because of the fire.

PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:
Water Fights:
I play very bad in water fights usually due to the position of my opponent. This hurts me because I have a hard time hitting them when they are under me because they get better hits. They will also get very good hits on me because they are under me. An example of this situation is when I am running from a team in water. They will boost each other and then get under me. They will then kill me because of the fighter's position. Of course I wont put here "Hackers" or "Teams". In my Opinion this
isnt a reason.
Cockyness when fighting
I tend to underestimate a team or a player and that can sometimes lead to the death of me as I don't fight as a should against them

#Tryhard Application
Trial. Please be active on Teamspeak.

Athletics_

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Athletics_
Wins: 326
Donor?: Gold
Past Clans: Juggernaut, Synergy, Trostetic
Why do you want to join Trespire?: Because I want to join a skilled clan and help in Cb's

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Athletics_
Wins: 326
Donor?: Gold
Past Clans: Juggernaut, Synergy, Trostetic
Why do you want to join Trespire?: Because I want to join a skilled clan and help in Cb's

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ThunderClunder
Wins: 359
Donor?: Diamond
Past Clans: I have been in a lot of clans.
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I want to join this clan because all of my friends are in it. This is also a really skilled and active clan. <3

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ThunderClunder
Wins: 359
Donor?: Diamond
Past Clans: I have been in a lot of clans.
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I want to join this clan because all of my friends are in it. This is also a really skilled and active clan. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci