• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABasketball

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MichelleFoop
Wins: 671
Donor?: Nah chill
Past Clans: Sovereign, Reflection, ProjectChrome, Chrome, Divine, Forsaken, Insidious, Aura
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I know everyone in the clan and I pretty much got most of my "skills" back. c;;
ur a randee <3

ABasketball

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ABasketball
Wins: 1760
Donor?: Nah bruh
Past Clans: Equinox, Equinox V2, Equinox V3, Renegades, Renegays (All by TheOnlyChanse)
Why do you want to join Trespire?: bc ur mai randee frandz <3

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Past Clans: Sovereign, Reflection, ProjectChrome, Chrome, Divine, Forsaken, Insidious, Aura
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I know everyone in the clan and I pretty much got most of my "skills" back. c;;
Welcome to Trespire :)

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
Past Clans: Equinox, Equinox V2, Equinox V3, Renegades, Renegays (All by TheOnlyChanse)
Trial. Please be active on TS

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
recommended
Well, then you are Trial.
Good job Sherlock
babe
You're not even in Trespire yourself. >_<
DAMN
I'm Trial though ^_^
You're still not in the clan mate. Neither am I but just saying

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Well. My time is up in this clan is up. A couple of you were asking me why I left (I forgot to do this earlier). Its not a reason, but reasons. The most annoying thing (not trying to be cocky) was how every time I ever joined the ts to do a battle, or just hang out, people would always ask me things, like "how are you so good?" and such...It got to the point where you guys put me on a pedestal higher than anyone else. It got really annoying how in any clan FFA I participated, if I would die, everyone would start going "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, _____ killed bcuz! How?!? He's so bad!" Then the person that killed me would ALWAYS say either "REKT 10!" or "OMG I KILLED GOD" Its just so annoying how I was never considered a normal player by most of you. I've tried to tell people that I was just a normal player, and wanted to be treated as one, but I never got my wish. 2nd, It just started to get boring...You all know i'm the most inactive person ever. Then I was given owner when Fuzzy got banned, saying "I was the only one he trusted" which honestly pissed me off bcuz I was defiantly not the most eligible. I would be inactive because I was playing with other friends, because I have quite a lot of Skype friends that I play with daily, and people would always get mad at me for being inactive, then every time I would go on I just get crap for not being on. Either way, I'm still getting crap. And being owner sucked for me, because everyone would just tell me I didn't deserve it over and over again. I would agree, and tell people I was going to resign, then the SAME EXACT PEOPLE would tell me to stay as owner. 3rd. Most of the times I did go on ts, either no one was on, or the only people that were on purposely tried to be annoying. Only about 1/4 times I did go on ts were times I actually stayed on because I didn't really want to talk to the people on. 4th My friend, zlim95 was making a new clan and asked me if I wanted to join. I new I was close to leaving this already, so it was just the last thing to bring me over the line. Good bye, and Goodluck.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Well. My time is up in this clan is up. A couple of you were asking me why I left (I forgot to do this earlier). Its not a reason, but reasons. The most annoying thing (not trying to be cocky) was how every time I ever joined the ts to do a battle, or just hang out, people would always ask me things, like "how are you so good?" and such...It got to the point where you guys put me on a pedestal higher than anyone else. It got really annoying how in any clan FFA I participated, if I would die, everyone would start going "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, _____ killed bcuz! How?!? He's so bad!" Then the person that killed me would ALWAYS say either "REKT 10!" or "OMG I KILLED GOD" Its just so annoying how I was never considered a normal player by most of you. I've tried to tell people that I was just a normal player, and wanted to be treated as one, but I never got my wish. 2nd, It just started to get boring...You all know i'm the most inactive person ever. Then I was given owner when Fuzzy got banned, saying "I was the only one he trusted" which honestly pissed me off bcuz I was defiantly not the most eligible. I would be inactive because I was playing with other friends, because I have quite a lot of Skype friends that I play with daily, and people would always get mad at me for being inactive, then every time I would go on I just get crap for not being on. Either way, I'm still getting crap. And being owner sucked for me, because everyone would just tell me I didn't deserve it over and over again. I would agree, and tell people I was going to resign, then the SAME EXACT PEOPLE would tell me to stay as owner. 3rd. Most of the times I did go on ts, either no one was on, or the only people that were on purposely tried to be annoying. Only about 1/4 times I did go on ts were times I actually stayed on because I didn't really want to talk to the people on. 4th My friend, zlim95 was making a new clan and asked me if I wanted to join. I new I was close to leaving this already, so it was just the last thing to bring me over the line. Good bye, and Goodluck.
I think you would be a great owner for this clan due to your past experience in Reflection. Guess I don't see the whole picture. Well, see you around!

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
rip i killed bcuzimgod doeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci