• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippos87

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: hippos4life87
2. What Shall we call you: hippos
3. Age: 12
4. Skype-Name: hipppppos87
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : No, but lobbies are easy to join.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):
Flint and steel: every single day me and my friends get on another server we engage battles until we are warmed up with our fns then we go to McGamer and play 15 games our more of SG.
Fishing rod: every day we go to battlegrounds on mcgamer we work on our fishing rod combos until we are sure we are ready to go play some SG.
Sword pvp:I am very good at sword Pvp and practice and play SG for at least an hour a day.
Why do u want to join transfer?: I was recommended this clan by other clans that you guys are a very good clan!
Oh ya almost forgot...
Pvp weaknesses:hackers

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: mr_pickles07
2. What Shall we call you: Nick
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: mr_pickles07
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : I do not have premium.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I am skilled with the Bow, I can shoot from many distances and am accurate with my shots.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Flint and Steels, i can dodge them but sometimes they are perfectly placed making for me getting burned.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, I was in the clan #eZpvp, I was in the clan and very active for about 4 months until the leader disbanded it.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I was referred by Storm that this clan is very skilled and I want to meet new players.
10. W/L: 315 wins on MCSG, my ratio is not good because I was a terrible, terrible player for a lot of games.
denie this u guys

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd like to note, our loss against team dexterity, was pure dq's of immature reasons. If it wasn't for the dq's, we would have been at 4-1. The leaders of this team were very immature about everything possible, when the were too afraid to 4v5 us they dq'd the entire cb for waiting 3 minutes. And when they won I stated " I hope your proud of your win." He says " gg10 rekt l2p scrubs toatzmygoats" and much more. I wouldn't recommend anyone joining / Cbing this clan as they use their moderator to their advantage, and dq for random reasons... Very immature clan overall. For more details about this clan, you may contact me on skype. Twisted-kniight
Lmao.... Thats why a mod was the one to tell you guys to put up the loss right? XD

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
Lmao.... Thats why a mod was the one to tell you guys to put up the loss right? XD
Sorry, but that was not his entire point in this post. He was saying that you got a very unfair win against us. The mod had no right in putting a loss on our thread. We had a valid reason to postpone: Not enough members to participate. The score was 4-3 at the time and you chose to "forfeit" us because we had to postpone. Your reason for making us "forfeit" was: A clan cannot postpone more than once in a CB. No where in Dave's rules (the ones we agreed to) was that rule. I believe the mod did make a mistake in this CB, as we had a perfectly valid reason to postpone. Finally, BlueDeww posted that because he wanted everyone to understand the loss, as 4-3 [L] does not make sense.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, but that was not his entire point in this post. He was saying that you got a very unfair win against us. The mod had no right in putting a loss on our thread. We had a valid reason to postpone: Not enough members to participate. The score was 4-3 at the time and you chose to "forfeit" us because we had to postpone. Your reason for making us "forfeit" was: A clan cannot postpone more than once in a CB. No where in Dave's rules (the ones we agreed to) was that rule. I believe the mod did make a mistake in this CB, as we had a perfectly valid reason to postpone. Finally, BlueDeww posted that because he wanted everyone to understand the loss, as 4-3 [L] does not make sense.
Once again..... When a moderator Of the Mcgamer Network Tells you your Dq'd from the battle, Your dq'd. You guys had 3 pp and he said if we've had enough of these postponements, Then we could dq of the battle. Sorry. It was a tough fight. And Ik you dont respect me for this, But if you were in my position you would have done the same. Oh and you forgot to put on there that you were trying to dq us for a randy 3 team joining the game and targetting you guys.

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
Once again..... When a moderator Of the Mcgamer Network Tells you your Dq'd from the battle, Your dq'd. You guys had 3 pp and he said if we've had enough of these postponements, Then we could dq of the battle. Sorry. It was a tough fight. And Ik you dont respect me for this, But if you were in my position you would have done the same. Oh and you forgot to put on there that you were trying to dq us for a randy 3 team joining the game and targetting you guys.
Again, he made a mistake. That was our second postponement, the other one was for 15 minutes and when I got back you werent even ready! You were only tired of the postponements when you realized we could have been DQd for it. Lmao. And, I would have not done the same because that is not a legit DQ. Also, we never tried to DQ you for that round! We just wanted a redo becaus the same incident had happened in a previous CB. The other clan ended up getting a redo out of it, so we were just checking. No where did we try to DQ you for that round.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Again, he made a mistake. That was our second postponement, the other one was for 15 minutes and when I got back you werent even ready! You were only tired of the postponements when you realized we could have been DQd for it. Lmao. And, I would have not done the same because that is not a legit DQ. Also, we never tried to DQ you for that round! We just wanted a redo becaus the same incident had happened in a previous CB. The other clan ended up getting a redo out of it, so we were just checking. No where did we try to DQ you for that round.
He told us that even 2 pp was a forfeit XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci