• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
I just want to say that we are 10-0 and going strong! We have came from Hive and made a small impact on the MCSG clans. Good job Transfer!

Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Razzamatazle
2. What Shall we call you: Dylan
3. Age: 15
4. Skype-Name: razzamatazle1
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? :No
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Fns, Strafe's, Bow's
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):hackers, teams
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:No cuz im retarted
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:because xxstormcreeperxx told me to join and i would like to do my first ever CB
10. W/L:370:4500+
he also stupid he doesnt know how to apply thats why im doing it he's a good player recommend by me

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
I'd like to note, our loss against team dexterity, was pure dq's of immature reasons. If it wasn't for the dq's, we would have been at 4-1. The leaders of this team were very immature about everything possible, when the were too afraid to 4v5 us they dq'd the entire cb for waiting 3 minutes. And when they won I stated " I hope your proud of your win." He says " gg10 rekt l2p scrubs toatzmygoats" and much more. I wouldn't recommend anyone joining / Cbing this clan as they use their moderator to their advantage, and dq for random reasons... Very immature clan overall. For more details about this clan, you may contact me on skype. Twisted-kniight

FastAsNitroz

Tribute
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: FastAsNitroz
2. What Shall we call you: Nitroz
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name: frokemp246
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : No, but lobbies are easy to join.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):
- 1.) Flint and steel: I practice on MCSG everyday, and usually get lots of flint and steels. Thus, I'm able to practice with it.
- 2.) Map Knowledge: I've been playing hive for a while now, and I know most of the routes / callouts, if not all.
- 3.) Fishing Rod / Combos: I tend to use the fishing rod a lot, and my accuracy is decent with it. I can rod spam when needed to. Furthermore, I tend to get more hits as I have used the fishing rod for so long now, it's easier for me to get double hit combos, and so on. My ping is actually pretty good but to be honest, ping doesn't matter, as everyone gets 4-5 block hits.
- 4.) Block Hitting: I don't tend to block hit, but if needed, since I can jitter click, I can win most fights against a person more stacked than me.
- 5.) Strafing: Really easy strategy in sword fights or bow fights, I can dodge arrows really easy, and can get away from an enemy in a closed-area.
- 6.) Teamwork: I tend to talk a lot during battles and such, to keep my team updated. When in battle, I try to tell my teammates a strategy we can do next, or to rush in, etc. Moreover, I update my teammates on if I'm low or high on hearts, telling them to either defend me or, if I should rush in, etc.
- 7.) Bow: I find myself to be quite accurate I guess.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):
- 1.) Water fights: Rods don't really work in water fights unless you're attempting to boost them away.
Can't really think of any atm c;
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Rivals, & Reflection.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: There are cool ppl in here c;
10. W/L: 1/9 about but on hive I have over 1k wins, with an approximate .23 ratio.

Pretract

Tribute
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: FastAsNitroz
2. What Shall we call you: Nitroz
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name: frokemp246
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : No, but lobbies are easy to join.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):
- 1.) Flint and steel: I practice on MCSG everyday, and usually get lots of flint and steels. Thus, I'm able to practice with it.
- 2.) Map Knowledge: I've been playing hive for a while now, and I know most of the routes / callouts, if not all.
- 3.) Fishing Rod / Combos: I tend to use the fishing rod a lot, and my accuracy is decent with it. I can rod spam when needed to. Furthermore, I tend to get more hits as I have used the fishing rod for so long now, it's easier for me to get double hit combos, and so on. My ping is actually pretty good but to be honest, ping doesn't matter, as everyone gets 4-5 block hits.
- 4.) Block Hitting: I don't tend to block hit, but if needed, since I can jitter click, I can win most fights against a person more stacked than me.
- 5.) Strafing: Really easy strategy in sword fights or bow fights, I can dodge arrows really easy, and can get away from an enemy in a closed-area.
- 6.) Teamwork: I tend to talk a lot during battles and such, to keep my team updated. When in battle, I try to tell my teammates a strategy we can do next, or to rush in, etc. Moreover, I update my teammates on if I'm low or high on hearts, telling them to either defend me or, if I should rush in, etc.
- 7.) Bow: I find myself to be quite accurate I guess.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):
- 1.) Water fights: Rods don't really work in water fights unless you're attempting to boost them away.
Can't really think of any atm c;
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Rivals, & Reflection.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: There are cool ppl in here c;
10. W/L: 1/9 about but on hive I have over 1k wins, with an approximate .23 ratio.
You have been accepted into the clan, welcome Nitroz :D

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
You didn't 5-3 win. You 4-3'd and DQ'd us. We challenge you to a 6v6 battle.

themincraftplayer

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: mr_pickles07
2. What Shall we call you: Nick
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: mr_pickles07
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : I do not have premium.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I am skilled with the Bow, I can shoot from many distances and am accurate with my shots.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Flint and Steels, i can dodge them but sometimes they are perfectly placed making for me getting burned.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, I was in the clan #eZpvp, I was in the clan and very active for about 4 months until the leader disbanded it.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I was referred by Storm that this clan is very skilled and I want to meet new players.
10. W/L: 315 wins on MCSG, my ratio is not good because I was a terrible, terrible player for a lot of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci