• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalseSwipe

Tribute
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: FalseSwipe
2. What Shall we call you: False/Kyle
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: FalseSwipeMC
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Diamond
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Bow,ping (40ms)
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): fns (avergae with the rod not a strength or a weakness)
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: A lot, look in my sig.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I can benefit this clan with my experience in clans and this clan looks pretty raw
10. W/L: 145/530 1/3.7 ratio

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Rmarchand
2. What Shall we call you: Ryan
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name: nopopit
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? None :(
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Sword, FnS, BOW ask Asian_Ninjaz about my bow, he knows!! xD Fishing Rod most of the time
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Hackers, Fishing Rod Spammers, BiboyQG, etc
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, I was in Vividus, VividusV2, that is all. 0_0 Ik, not alot. <3
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join Transfer because I see how you guys play, and I would like a clan that has a fun and good environment to play a really fun game with some really good friends. I also know alot of your guys/girls in your clan so I would feel like I am not an outsider. This clan, overall, is a clan that I think would have a great community for me.
10. W/L: 390/2634

Hey Katniss

StrikingFox

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name:bloonsito23
2. What Shall we call you:Bloon
3. Age:11
4. Skype-Name:Bloonsito Gamer
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? :I have none at the moment.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):rod combos, sword fighting, I have 50 ping to mcsg so it is pretty easy to get good hits I am decent with close up bow fighting and rod "spamming"
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):Enclosed spaces where I am forced to fight
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:Not many I would like to brag about #ReviveASF
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:I was not accepted into Dexterity and saw there clan battles and saw that transfer usually beats them and one of my friends said BlueDeww hacks so I know he is skilled
10. W/L: 1/7 close to 1/6

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
1. In Game Name:bloonsito23
2. What Shall we call you:Bloon
3. Age:11
4. Skype-Name:Bloonsito Gamer
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? :I have none at the moment.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):rod combos, sword fighting, I have 50 ping to mcsg so it is pretty easy to get good hits I am decent with close up bow fighting and rod "spamming"
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):Enclosed spaces where I am forced to fight
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:Not many I would like to brag about #ReviveASF
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:I was not accepted into Dexterity and saw there clan battles and saw that transfer usually beats them and one of my friends said BlueDeww hacks so I know he is skilled
10. W/L: 1/7 close to 1/6
You will be pending. We want to see you on the TS and hang out with you. ta01.gamservers.com:9154 | Also, add my skype: sabercat.chase

StrikingFox

Spectator
Reaction score
The maximum amount of clients are on your ts right now so I can't join the ts yet I will be on today though.

NessXXI

Tribute
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: camvillan09
2. What Shall we call you: Call me Ness or Cam
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: ctambae
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : None
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): FnS, Sword, Bow, Team Killing, Playing Defensive, Rod
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Parkour, Hackers (depending on what hacks they have)
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: yes
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join this clan because I want a new environment of pvper and people. And I believe this clan can last for the whole new year of 2015 and I will stay in it for the whole time until it disbands ifI get accepted.
10. W/L: 122/1503

More Infomation (EXTRA):

1 Slot: Sword
2 Slot: FnS
3 Slot: Bow
4 Slot: Gapple
5-7 Slot: Food
8 Slot: FnS
9 Slot: Fishing Rod

PS: I scroll but I hotkey to slot 1 if I miss-scroll

Zhyche

Survivor
Reaction score
So, after you talk trash and challenge us, we finally accept. We lose the first round, and you decide to get all cocky

Then, you get fuckking smacked 4-1 in the next five rounds, and you decide to ddos us after a member from your clan, joins the ts named "SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ROUTER".

Currently, our whole ts is down and 6 of our members can't even get back online.

So, I contacted Exodus, I don't know his forum account, but anyways, he says the battle is postponed until either Zeno or himself deals with it.

Hopefully, if you don't get dqed and we can continue, you won't complain about getting Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom smacked again.

edit:

And also, Scrapper02 Not so "ez" now huh?

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Also, I've contacted the hosting company that host our ts, and told them about the incident. Your ip has been tracked buds, so hopefully you'll learn a lesson very soon ;)

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
Also, I've contacted the hosting company that host our ts, and told them about the incident. Your ip has been tracked buds, so hopefully you'll learn a lesson very soon ;)
No trash was talked, and our ts is down currently too. Im still getting dossed and have to talk to my fellow members through my phone, as well as writing this reply.

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
So, after you talk trash and challenge us, we finally accept. We lose the first round, and you decide to get all cocky

Then, you get fuckking smacked 4-1 in the next five rounds, and you decide to ddos us after a member from your clan, joins the ts named "SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ROUTER".

Currently, our whole ts is down and 6 of our members can't even get back online.

So, I contacted Exodus, I don't know his forum account, but anyways, he says the battle is postponed until either Zeno or himself deals with it.

Hopefully, if you don't get dqed and we can continue, you won't complain about getting Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom smacked again.

edit:

And also, Scrapper02 Not so "ez" now huh?
First, please tell us how we were being cocky. The score was 2-0 and one said "ez" to a random that joined with a 5 team to destroy our CB. When he died only one member (AustinPlaysPC) said "ez", where in the TS we hopped on his ass for it.

Not to mention we have all been DDoSed, as well as our TS.

magstin was pissed at us the whole entire CB, he will agree to this.

I will tell you what got us suspicious.
So your strategy is to kill one of our best players, BlueDeww, off spawn every round. Understandable.
So the round is 2-3, and BlueDeww finally gets out of spawn.
Coincidentally, BlueDeww drops connection 2 minutes into the round.
Great, so now that threat is our of the way. Great job Omega.

I will say no one in our clan DDoSd your members. I know magstin likes to talk about a lot of smack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci