• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: 4oz_
2. What Shall we call you: 40z / ozy / Quinn
3. Age: 12
4. Skype-Name: TotallyNotRasburry
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : N/A
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Fishing Rod (Combos, Defencive, etc.) Sword (Mastered Sword PVP) Teams (When I tryhard I'm known to simultaneously take out 2 teams)
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Water Battles (I give up to quick) Teams over 4 (No one can take on that big a team)
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I wish I had never left Transfer. Transfer was one of the best experiences in all my days of SG, right up next to recording with 8oz. Each and every one of the players are talented, funny, and the best people on the face of the internet. I'd kill for one last chance, though I doubt it will happen. Anyways, it's worth a try c:
10. W/L: 92/699
DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
1. In Game Name: paintballkid10
2. What Shall we call you: paintball
3. Age: 12/5
4. Skype-Name: theexotickid
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Diamond
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):Sword,Strafe,Ping,rod,fns
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):bow,water fights,hackers
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:Yes alot dont want to state all of them (toomany)
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:I want to join #Transfer because i need a clan that is good,fun,successful,and perpetual.And need to be better at pvp and miss competitive.
10. W/L:190/2120(not the requirements but pls trial me i am not a dissapointment

Gravity

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: Gravity_Grasper
What Shall we call you: Connor or just Gravity.
Skype-Name: Dm you..
Do you have Premium? If so, what kind?: Yeah, Platinum.
PvP-strengths (Be detailed): "Ok" rod combos, bow lock, and strafing.
PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Hackers, and teams of 4+. I am also getting better at the rod, but it is a "weakness."
Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yeah. I was a Leader of a smaller clan a few months ago. As well as being an Elite, Officer, and just a normal Member.
Why do you want to join Transfer?: Seems like a nice clan with great members and owners. I also like to meet new friends and get a new experience from different players.
W/L: 391/3100.

WattledCarrot

Platinum
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: WattledCarrot
2. What Shall we call you: Carro
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name: Ronnie.brandon5
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Plat Donor
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Fns im good with rod I alright with and sword im good with
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Bow I need to work on
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: yes I was in trespire dexterity Tenacity
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Because I want a good and fun clan to play with
10. W/L: 48/336 (Stats Reset)

Pretract

Tribute
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: paintballkid10
2. What Shall we call you: paintball
3. Age: 12/5
4. Skype-Name: theexotickid
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Diamond
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):Sword,Strafe,Ping,rod,fns
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):bow,water fights,hackers
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:Yes alot dont want to state all of them (toomany)
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:I want to join #Transfer because i need a clan that is good,fun,successful,and perpetual.And need to be better at pvp and miss competitive.
10. W/L:190/2120(not the requirements but pls trial me i am not a dissapointment
In Game Name: Gravity_Grasper
What Shall we call you: Connor or just Gravity.
Skype-Name: Dm you..
Do you have Premium? If so, what kind?: Yeah, Platinum.
PvP-strengths (Be detailed): "Ok" rod combos, bow lock, and strafing.
PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Hackers, and teams of 4+. I am also getting better at the rod, but it is a "weakness."
Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yeah. I was a Leader of a smaller clan a few months ago. As well as being an Elite, Officer, and just a normal Member.
Why do you want to join Transfer?: Seems like a nice clan with great members and owners. I also like to meet new friends and get a new experience from different players.
W/L: 391/3100.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Fns im good with rod I alright with and sword im good with
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: yes I was in trespire dexterity Tenacity
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Because I want a good and fun clan to play with
Apps will be checked tonight <3

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
wot m8?

Divux

Career
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: sik_longboarder
2. What Shall we call you: Sik
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: sik_longboarder
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Yes i do, Donor Platinum
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):I'm good with the rod, bow, and flint and steel
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): It Is Hard for most players to take down teams! Like me ;) like team 3+
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes i do i've been in over 5+ clans!
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Because some of my olds friends are in it also it is a pretty good clan! One of the best in my opinion
10. W/L: I have 359 wins and 4006 games played! I reset my stats, but i don't know why!
Not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci