• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Training Building (Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbidfan236

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting pressure pads in front of each player's pedestal that blocks off the cornucopia after a few minutes. This way the corn will only be accessible at the start of the game, and being at the corn when chests respawn will not promise victory. What do you think of this idea?

Also, I need some help with ideas. I've already built some of the map, but I'm still planning out most of it. But I don't have enough rooms to fill up the building! I want to be able to fill up each whole floor with something. Tell me what you think I should add.

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting pressure pads in front of each player's pedestal that blocks off the cornucopia after a few minutes. This way the corn will only be accessible at the start of the game, and being at the corn when chests respawn will not promise victory. What do you think of this idea?

Also, I need some help with ideas. I've already built some of the map, but I'm still planning out most of it. But I don't have enough rooms to fill up the building! I want to be able to fill up each whole floor with something. Tell me what you think I should add.
How about pressure plates attached to tnt that will go off if anyone leaves start before it begins, Like in the books

Rabbidfan236

Tribute
Reaction score
How about pressure plates attached to tnt that will go off if anyone leaves start before it begins, Like in the books
The plugin already prevents that, so it would be impossible to set off until the game begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci