• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Training Building (Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbidfan236

Tribute
Reaction score
I wasn't really thinking of having the archery range interactive, but sure, I could use some help. I'm not sure my computer can handle hosting a server for it, though.

Rabbidfan236

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, but there is also open hallways and rooms instead of nice forests and caves to hide in.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
When 1.3 comes out you could make a very simple one where there is the target and you make a tripwire running through the middle.When you shoot this it activates a piston pushing the chest through the wall.When 1.3 comes out ill post a screenie,but until then my words will just have to stay.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think u should make the archery range interactive... because why would you waste arrows if you don't get anything in return.. and keep in mind that the plugin maybe blocks some things..

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
You do get sumthin in return-a chest!That could be refilled like like any other chest.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
But then only one person has to do the archery thing and the chest stays forever (unless it only stays as long as the arrow stays or something)

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
I like this idea, maybe not as a map, but as a legit survival games training center where people could practice their pvp. Perhaps this could be attached to the lobby and make them both fully legit

B

bigmike4life

Pretty cool! If you need any help i am pretty good at building and id love to help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci