• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to see you beat react or titans before putting youself in line with triv. Your clan battle records aren't to promising against a clan with former react members and their roster now is a lot better.
You are really getting on my nerves.

It's his list and we scrim Titans and react and do GOOD vs them. Just let him say what he wants. It's his opinion.

Making a little rant ;c

Still wuv ew

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
You are really getting on my nerves.

It's his list and we scrim Titans and react and do GOOD vs them. Just let him say what he wants. It's his opinion.

Making a little rant ;c

Still wuv ew
This man speaks the truth. When I'm there to see, the scores are normally even when we face Vanguard, or slightly in the each clan's favor. Their battles may not be too promising, but they are definitely a good clan.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't reply on other people's post saying *Why are you above that clan*. *Why is that randy clan on your list*. *Your clan is bad and doesn't deserve to be on a list*. Just let people say what they want in their opinion and stop creating flame.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This man speaks the truth. When I'm there to see, the scores are normally even when we face Vanguard, or slightly in the each clan's favor. Their battles may not be too promising, but they are definitely a good clan.
I don't think we've really put our all into any of our scrims thus far (we're too busy cracking jokes and having a good time), but regardless, a lot of the clans we've faced that aren't in the typical trifecta (Forgotten/Rebels/Trivium) are really quite good, and have just as close scrims as any of the "top tier clans".

Basically, all the clans right now are a lot closer than they used to be. There is no definite top 3 like there used to be.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
2. Rebels
3. Trivium/Rivals
4. React/Vanguard
5. Eternity/Titans (Battle someone)
6. Others

My take on the clan world of today. Questions? PM me or ask politely below.
U said battle someone for eternity and titans but what about trivium?

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
U said battle someone for eternity and titans but what about trivium?
Hm, good point, I guess that seemed a bit confusing. It's more of a personal opinion I guess, but Trivium has been around a bit longer, and I feel they have a bit more experience.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hm, good point, I guess that seemed a bit confusing. It's more of a personal opinion I guess, but Trivium has been around a bit longer, and I feel they have a bit more experience.
I'm not going to argue for the sake of reducing flame, I do disagree however

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Here is my detailed list of clans.
Number 1 Clan: Ballr Skwad! Amazing teamwork and they never lose to anybody who is not CoolDarkraiDude or Ariana Grande. They never lose and they have easily some of the best members on mcsg. Check out the thread.
All other clans don't compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci