• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My opinion so pls no flame pls

1) Forgotten-
2) Rebels/Rivals-
3) Trivium/Vangaurd-
4) React-
5) Titans-
6) Eternity-
7) Purge-

Again this is IMO and i will explain why Rebels and Rivals are tied and why Vangaurd and Trivium are tied as well.
So in the meantime, just wait for when i explain my post. :)
pls no flame
Purge is Instinct II btw

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score

1) Forgotten-
2) Rebels/Rivals-
3) Trivium/Vangaurd-
4) React-
5) Titans-
6) Eternity-
7) Purge-

Again this is IMO and i will explain why Rebels and Rivals are tied and why Vangaurd and Trivium are tied as well.
pls no flame
You are up to suspicious activity

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score

1) Forgotten-
2) Rebels/Rivals-
3) Trivium/Vangaurd-
4) React-
5) Titans-
6) Eternity-
7) Purge-

pls no flame
Explain!

Pokemons8087

Diamond
Reaction score

1) Forgotten- Forgotten has outstanding pvpers, amazing teamwork, and an Asian leader.
2) Rebels/Rivals- For Rivals, they went 4-5 in a clan battle against Forgotten, and whether they had Soul or not, that's still very impressive. For Rebs, they've obviously proved themselves in the past against other clans. I'd love to see these clan have a clan battle.
3) Trivium/Vangaurd- Triv is at this spot because they do amazing in scrims but is tied with Vangaurd because they have yet to prove themselves in clan battles. For Vanny, they have the best pvper, Pokemons (jokes) and have good teamwork with good leaders.
4) React- React is a good all round clan with good pvpers, good teamwork, and good leaders.
5) Titans- With this clan, I feel like it has a lot of potential, like Trivium, they do good in scrims but need to clan battle a few clans to rise up in the leaderboards. Again, I feel like they can rise up easily just by clan battling.

6) Eternity- This clan, lead by Native, has exceptional teamwork and good pvpers, if they just work on their teamwork a little, they can be even better.
7) Instinct II- This clan is basically Purge with Slainbot as the leader, they have skilled pvpers and pretty good teamwork, for this clan, I feel like they can rise at any given moment on the leaderboards.

Again this is IMO. This is my first time explaining my list in detail so if it's bad i'm sorry, but other than that hoped you liked it. :)
pls no flame
Welp, I had to get on my laptop to type this out because my PC was too glitchy, but it's done!
Finally :p

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Welp, I had to get on my laptop to type this out because my PC was too glitchy, but it's done!
Finally :p
I'd like to see you beat react or titans before putting youself in line with triv. Your clan battle records aren't to promising against a clan with former react members and their roster now is a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci