• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
LOOOLOOOOL???????????You guys would never beat forgotten as much as we titans did, honest to god you can ask soul or bom we would constantly not drop a map against forgotten in scrims.Same against you guys, we won 4 scrims against you guys and then you guys would still call yourselves better, then Zeno challenged you guys to a battle and you said No LMAOOO, literally all of old forgotten will vouch we were the best back then
LOOLOLOLOOOOLLL honest to got you were in fgt for a week for one clan battle until you left because nobody liked you so shut it giraffifafe and fyi zeno challenged us right in the middle of clan wars season 2 we had more important things to do LMAOOO all old Rebels can vouch my word on dis

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
LOOLOLOLOOOOLLL honest to got you were in fgt for a week for one clan battle until you left because nobody liked you so shut it giraffifafe and fyi zeno challenged us right in the middle of clan wars season 2 we had more important things to do LMAOOO all old Rebels can vouch my word on dis
Asian>swag

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was ghosting and there were like 4 of them. Native knows we weren't even trying, he was the one to stop the scrimming he can't handle our MLG Chokepoints.
N8v suqs
That soul block glitched and hit all of us off :(

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
2. Rivals
3. Rebels/Trivium
4. Rebels/Trivium
5. Titans
6. Vanguard
7. Eternity
8. Forsaken
9. Excel
10. React or Purge (React because just by looking at their roster, I see they have a good clan and I know they scrimed a little but I put them at 10 cause they look intimidating and are tanks ;) and Purge because even though I had a huge argument about a clan battle with them, I also give them this spot cause they are mature and have a lot of great players in their clan)

---Don't hate on my top 10. Just my opinion---

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Fgt
Vanguard/trivium/eternity
Rebels/rivals
Titans
Forsaken

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score