• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Then why are you making a big deal about it and being stubborn saying you didn't face them if you didn't even know about it or ask anyone. Lol, the logic.
I said we maybe did, I just must've not been there so chill ur the one causing the flame

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
*second.
At one point Rebels would win more scrims and for a long time we'd be balanced in scrims.
just realized I'm logged on to the wrong account -Krafty
LOOOLOOOOL???????????You guys would never beat forgotten as much as we titans did, honest to god you can ask soul or bom we would constantly not drop a map against forgotten in scrims.Same against you guys, we won 4 scrims against you guys and then you guys would still call yourselves better, then Zeno challenged you guys to a battle and you said No LMAOOO, literally all of old forgotten will vouch we were the best back then

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOOOLOOOOL???????????You guys would never beat forgotten as much as we titans did, honest to god you can ask soul or bom we would constantly not drop a map against forgotten in scrims.Same against you guys, we won 4 scrims against you guys and then you guys would still call yourselves better, then Zeno challenged you guys to a battle and you said No LMAOOO, literally all of old forgotten will vouch we were the best back then
Swag I have to agree with you. Titans had the roster the teamwork.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Forgotten - dey gud probs
2. Rivals - a walrus leads them
3.React - toaster is cute
4. Rebels - i hav secret crush on updatin
5. Trivium - gears is ugly
6. Vanguard - idk
7. Forsaken - im fan of toxic
8. Eternity - i heard dat guy play trakpad
9. Titan- gravyrd!!!
10. Excel - dat guy plays baketball

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Forgotten - gud caln
2. Rebels/Trivium - gud calns but not as gud
3. ^
4. Titans/Rivals - Rivals do gud vs Forgotten, Titans r best known 4 being best caln, only one 2 beat Forgotten
5. ^
6. Vanguard/Forsaken - Dey good
7. ^
8. Eternity - stoopid cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member