• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
How come u bash on rebls so much since u left? Yeah we lost some mems but we have gained sick mems to very mean and makes me saad :(
i don't want to bash on rebels... it's not my intent. i'm just saying what everyone else is thinking, and that's that you guys aren't bad, rebels were a lot better a long time ago. it's a shame that so many of them left for trivium

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
1.Forgotten
2.rebels
Salvation,rivals,trivium,vanguard,prod. they habe to battle on mcsg to change their spots on the list

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Forgotten
2.rebels
Salvation,rivals,trivium,vanguard,prod. they habe to battle on mcsg to change their spots on the list
Vanguard Rivals and Salvation already battled. But if you mean battle again, then yeah.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
2. PvP skill, teamwork, and just overall clan fighting skill is not the only factor in the Best clans. It is 75% of It. The other 25% is the organization, respect, maturity, and overall character of the clan itself, and if that 25% is bad enough, it overrides the skill level of the clan.
If one clan can consistently beat another clan, then they are the better clan. Being kind and respectful doesn't have a factor in being the best, being the most respected clan, different story but if you're aiming to be the best, skill, teamwork and strategy is all, one clan having respect doesn't make them play better in clan wars. Felt that should be pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci