• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sorry, i'd like to point this out. 3-4 months ago, rebels had the following players who have since left -

Branbob, krafty, polaris, mikeyman, cscoop, turnip, duckluv, thekidz101, keanu, tehsteelflexer (perhaps a short while before 3-4 months ago, maybe 5), iancool, apzy, resistantcorn12, myself, sage, Zado, and Lining. I think they've lost a bit more than 1-2 members, with the addition of Chris, Sweli, Wert, Gipper, and Rhino. I'm happy for them, that they can still manage with what they have. That is the family aspect that they have. It's very, extremely remarkable and admirable. Sometimes I think back and wish that I hadn't left too, but that stage is gone.
I meant the ones, regarding trivium, sorry if that was not clear.

You must have been confused or something whereever you heard that, we never say we the best, or better than any clan, unless we feel as if we proven that. Forgotten is the best, I will always think that when they are, as long as there still up as a clan. So I cant see how i could say that.
Froggie, I mean that you guys have certain mentality, it is a cocky one, but it is completely OK, like I said, it is good to have that kind of attitude as long as it does not lead to arrogance.

I find this awfully insulting that you would say we are hard to cooperate with. Just because we did not agree with you doesn't mean anything. If anything, it would be the other way around, seeing as I got banned from your Ts and was rudely interrupted on several occasions.

Your statements above are hypocritical. You state that Trivium is not higher due to the fact they haven't battled, And you would only be making assumptions if you did put them higher. Yet, Vindictive finds their way into a "Group 3" spot by having "potential".
Clearly you do not understand, there is a reason why there are parentheses surrounding trivium, their roster is a Group 1 Roster, however they are in the same state as the clans of Group 3, besides for purge. They are in group 2, because the clan has a group 1 aspect and a group three aspect, therefore they fit into group 3. Group three specifically states as follows "A bit less known mostly underrated...Also, a group of not only good at PvP, but Also, very well Organized." And in my opinion, Vindictice falls right into this category. So, it was not so hypocritical after all.

ALSO: There are two things that I want you, the people reading this, to take out of my list.

1. Just because you win a Clan Battle DOES NOT mean that you are better than that clan. It is important to understand that some clans have good days and bad days.

2. PvP skill, teamwork, and just overall clan fighting skill is not the only factor in the Best clans. It is 75% of It. The other 25% is the organization, respect, maturity, and overall character of the clan itself, and if that 25% is bad enough, it overrides the skill level of the clan.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.The Forgotten
Reason: they are very simply the best MCSG clan. You may get a round off on them but, the fact is under souls leading with there pvp skill, they're basically unstoppable.

2. Rebels
Reason: people are leaving rebels. Most of the time if you ask the people who left why they left they will say something similar to "all they do is scrim, it's not as fun as it was." Well then doesn't that mean that the people who are staying are haveing fun? and doesn't that mean that those people enjoy scrimming ? The Rebels have some VERY outstanding PvPers as well (UpdatinStatus, Spellyy, others) so in my opinion, good PvPers + them having fun together = very good clan.

3. Trivium
Reason: this is a hard clan to place, they have very outstanding PvPers which is needless to say, but I just simply believe that they don't have very active leaders, and they almost always don't want to scrim. I'm not saying they won't scrim and that they aren't highly skilled and that they don't know what they're doing. I just don't think they have the motives that the two clans above have

4.Salvation
Reason: Once again this clan has some Great PvPers and they are good friends that work well together, but they seem to lack the ability to listen to there leaders. Yes they will go the route they are told, yes they normally listen when to charge. But they aren't disciplined enough to do anything complex fast. I typed a whole example of this but deleted in fear that it would cause flame PM if you want to know.

5.Rivals
Reason: this clan has been around for a long time & really work well as long as cf918 is there. If cf918 (Corey) isn't there the members & leaders don't want to scrim, go over routes or do really anything. But needless to say, they have some VERY good PvPers (JusticeDog, xxSPUxx) and if Corey is there they do what he says.

6.Vanguard
Reason: I don't know what happened. I have never really associated with this clan. ButThis clan was on top & in there prime but it seems to have tripped a little bit, I don't if they're not trying as hard now or what but something I believe has happened. :( (defwaysa bby)

7. Prodigious II
Reason: well I kinda see it as Assassins creed they made 5 of them until the third one came out (AC1 - AC2 - AC brotherhood - AC revalation - AC3 = prodigious - Convulsion - Supremacy - Prodigious - prodigious II ) but they're still a good clan and they're all still loyal to the royal frog.

I seriously don't know from this point on. Please just keep in mind that these are my opinions and I'm not trying to insult anyone.
Oy.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
1.The Forgotten
Reason: they are very simply the best MCSG clan. You may get a round off on them but, the fact is under souls leading with there pvp skill, they're basically unstoppable.

2. Rebels
Reason: people are leaving rebels. Most of the time if you ask the people who left why they left they will say something similar to "all they do is scrim, it's not as fun as it was." Well then doesn't that mean that the people who are staying are haveing fun? and doesn't that mean that those people enjoy scrimming ? The Rebels have some VERY outstanding PvPers as well (UpdatinStatus, Spellyy, others) so in my opinion, good PvPers + them having fun together = very good clan.

3. Trivium
Reason: this is a hard clan to place, they have very outstanding PvPers which is needless to say, but I just simply believe that they don't have very active leaders, and they almost always don't want to scrim. I'm not saying they won't scrim and that they aren't highly skilled and that they don't know what they're doing. I just don't think they have the motives that the two clans above have

4.Salvation
Reason: Once again this clan has some Great PvPers and they are good friends that work well together, but they seem to lack the ability to listen to there leaders. Yes they will go the route they are told, yes they normally listen when to charge. But they aren't disciplined enough to do anything complex fast. I typed a whole example of this but deleted in fear that it would cause flame PM if you want to know.

5.Rivals
Reason: this clan has been around for a long time & really work well as long as cf918 is there. If cf918 (Corey) isn't there the members & leaders don't want to scrim, go over routes or do really anything. But needless to say, they have some VERY good PvPers (JusticeDog, xxSPUxx) and if Corey is there they do what he says.

6.Vanguard
Reason: I don't know what happened. I have never really associated with this clan. ButThis clan was on top & in there prime but it seems to have tripped a little bit, I don't if they're not trying as hard now or what but something I believe has happened. :( (defwaysa bby)

7. Prodigious II
Reason: well I kinda see it as Assassins creed they made 5 of them until the third one came out (AC1 - AC2 - AC brotherhood - AC revalation - AC3 = prodigious - Convulsion - Supremacy - Prodigious - prodigious II ) but they're still a good clan and they're all still loyal to the royal frog.

I seriously don't know from this point on. Please just keep in mind that these are my opinions and I'm not trying to insult anyone.
darklum3n babe ill put my tryhard pants on for you any day

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG COREY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU *dash of flame here* GOD YOUR RUDE COME BACKS AND OUT SMARTING PEOPLE *cant forget to add flame here* IS COMPLETELY OBSERD!

(Omg run he's gona kill me!)

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Forgotten i think they are amazing

2. Trivium a lot of people from rebels joined Trivium and they gained so more talented players i think they have GREAT chemistry and a GREAT roster

3. Rebels: Idk i see a lot of people still putting them on their lists so i will as well so i dont be disrespectful. Also they used to/ Still are a great clan just lost a lot of their key players

4. Salvation/Vanguard: Vanguard has been playing a lot more then just MCSG they have been playing UHC LEAGUE and its getting in the way of their mcsg careers I think if Vanguard does more scrims and plays mcsg a lot they will come back to be a great clan! Salvation: They are a great clan i have a lot of friends in that clan and they have shown me that they are quite good ;)
also next time i wont get all the kills every round lel we will get our tryhards and get revenge yo!

5. Rivals a great clan with good teamwork and good pvp i would say. They deserve this spot

6. Prodigious: reason why they are so low is because A clans in front of them our pretty good and B they disband the clan then remake it 3 days later if they stayed strong past clan wars they would be in my top 3/4.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
darklum3n I read your top clans thing looks good just the thing about us not scrimming and inactive leaders

Krafty Has a different time zone so he's not on during you times

Branbob83 is on everyday usually

soggypickle pretty sure he just always plays realms or something

also we do scrim just not everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member