• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clan Season 2

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Second App:
1. IGN: FuzzyC00kie
2. Past Clans: TheReturn, Draconis, Verzon
3. Moderating Experience if any: I am helper on ItsJerryAndHarry, I own my own network, and I was Moderator in Top Clan Season 1
4. Do you know either of the hosts?: Yes, I know both of them!
5. How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players?: I can record/livestream the events and commentate them. I also am a helpful staff member and will cater to the players requests.

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN: Golden_Champion
2.Past Clans: Eternityv1, Inviction, Excel
3.Moderating Experience if any: I am a Staff member on TrueMU's server (Famous youtuber with 2 million + subs)
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Indeed
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 2 a better environment for the players? I could make sure everyone is behaving in game, as well as answer questions on the forums. I would make sure to keep up on information within the clan wars and stay up to date on everything. I would be there for every battle (most likely) and make sure everyone is following the rules as well as making sure things didn't get out of had.

Lt_surge77

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: Lt_Surge77
2.Past Clans: Elites, Surgesquad owner, Voltage owner, Adversity, United, Tigers, and tons more (around 7 or 8)
3.Moderating Experience if any: I have been mod on around 5 servers when I first started minecraft around a year ago. Between that time I have Owned a few servers and am used to moderating chat, and overall getting people to follow the rules. I have owned Hexpvp (didn't release though), Surge-craft,
4. I know Shan form one game, unfortunately I didn't start out on a good foot (I was a "Nublet" that game)
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 2 a better environment for the players?Well, as I said before, can run commands very well and I know the correct time to warn someone for spamming, and stuffs along that line. I also believe I can make the environment better by answering questions if needed. I also know that everyone has different standards of how they want their moderators to preform and I will do my best to meet the standards you have set. There is only one thing that is unfortunately bad about me, I am only 13 but everyone that has seen some of my old videos or has skyped with me says I sound around the 15+ mark. I also act around 16 and not like a little 13 year old, so this helps in my moderating experience, it helps that I'm mature.

_Gamer_FTW

Platinum
Reaction score
can u guys stop changing ur name..? it gets confusing for other clans in the tournament they wont know who they are fighting
This is the real one the last one was changed but then Pyro left and gave ownership to someone else so he changed it so this one is final.

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Can you take Ares out of Alt Clans we merged with Vapor. Thanks

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Update:We have some prizes
Prizes: Owner of 1st place clan gets 1 gold donor to either keep or distribute.
Owner of 2nd place clan gets 1 iron donor to either keep or distribute.

These prizes were donated by RowenHasiba.. Thanks a lot!!​

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci