• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Attention all staff: There will be a test game tom night at 8pm on the server you are welcome to join. This game is for staff only unfortunately so sorry but clans competing cannot attend. We are making sure all plugins and everything is ready to go for Saturday. If you have any questions let us know in the skype chat.
8PM EST right?

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Lets switch our times to early sunday morning.
Sorry for the double post, but can u not realize how many games need to be played on Saturday. You need to figure things out for yourself, as Shan and Josh have a lot of other things to worry about. If any other clans want to switch, then go ahead and contact us, but only if all 4 clans agree. Thank you, and have a nice Friday!

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Goodluck every clan later today :)
It's not until saturday :rolleyes:

Also Shan and Josh, I would like to Apologize for not making the meeting I had tons of stuff going on lately. I will make sure to make the 8 O'clock Test game, that is going on tonight. Hopefully you guys understand.

- Creeper

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not until saturday :rolleyes:

Also Shan and Josh, I would like to Apologize for not making the meeting I had tons of stuff going on lately. I will make sure to make the 8 O'clock Test game, that is going on tonight. Hopefully you guys understand.

- Creeper
ur fine see u tonight at 8 pm eastern

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
im cozzy and quake please message me ur twitch channels so i can promote the event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci