• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgod_24

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN - Tgod_24
2.Past Clans - ArtofPvP, Ares (Basically all of iPyroYo's)
3.Moderating Experience if any - Well not really, have my own server if that counts
4.Do you know either of the hosts? - Well 1 played with shan in a scrim once. xD
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I could help out with anything you would need me to

thepunisher246

Survivor
Reaction score
Shan can you please change #ArtOfPvP's battle later to like 9:45 because most of are members can't play at that time. Thanks!

Last edited:

JoshuaPlays

Diamond
Reaction score
This is the final notice:

The Mandatory Mod Meeting will take place in 20 mins (8PM Eastern time) on our TS. This meeting is for ALL staff including Mods and Sr. Mods. Please PM me for the IP.

We hope to see you there.​

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Final notice as well-
Today is the last day to add members on the roster that will be competing.. after today no more members may join your roster if they are competing in the tournament this weekend... And tomorrow at 8pm eastern is the last to come check out the map...

Festives

Tribute
Reaction score
Can we have a later time? Half the people are still in school during our time .-.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
So everyone is under the same understanding about the times.....
Okay so If you would like or need to switch the times... I cannot do this just by you asking I need the okay of not only the clan u are to be facing but also the two clans you will be switching times with so everyone is happy. This is very hard as u must understand I have a lot going on. When you entered this competition you needed to be aware that you could be put into a time slot anytime Saturday or Sunday. I cannot give all sorts of special treatments to people im sorry you need to get the okay from those 3 clans before I do any sort of switch. Best bet is to contact the clan owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci