• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 AU PvPers and Top 5 AU Clans of all time.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
poets didn't have many people from phoenix, it lasted for quite a few months and went like 26-0 or smth haha, i can see your point for purple cobras but poets isn't really phoenix related.

Head to head, Apex was 2-1 against Blitz. Imo, Fade and Envy > Blitz but I can definitely see Blitz > Apex and Exile. If we're excluding Poets and PC for being Darkrai related (we'll just say Phoenix is the best and Poets and PC contribute to Phoenix's legacy, if we're all cool with that?

Top 5:

Phoenix
Envy/Fade
Blitz/Apex

Honourable Mentions:

Exile & NuggetZ

Probably a lot more AU clans I'm forgetting for honourable mentions, off the top of my head.
Was Envy/Fade really that good? I remember smashing envy and I don't think blitz was around when fade was good, I'm guessing. And about Poets yeah I was wrong about similar with phoenix after second looking it.

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Was Envy/Fade really that good? I remember smashing envy and I don't think blitz was around when fade was good, I'm guessing. And about Poets yeah I was wrong about similar with phoenix after second looking it.
Envy was literally the Topgear show, xLukie, juzzyy and Codayz were all able to hold their own and let Mitch just run away with it and carry them. The 2 things I remember about Envy:

1) They 3v4'd Phoenix one round

2) I killed one of them in a 1v4 when I had no weapon and was cornered in a room (ty wyverns wake lava) we then won 3 rounds in a row and won haha

As for Fade, never versed them. I'm just giving them credit because they were like 70/3 in CBS. They're kind of a clan where I don't know where to put them. They could have been #2 or could have been worse, it's really like, idk.

I think Envy on form was pretty good, maybe Blitz is equal. Rankings are kinda hard haha

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
quote from shanrrbananrr's video:
"I might be able to get #1 on the leaderboards since the holidays are coming up"

Nick's Schedule:
1:00 PM | Wake up and eat some healthy fruit loops
1:15 PM | grind mcsq until din dins
6:00 PM | din dins
7:00 PM din dins is over time for le grind
3:00 AM | enough grinds, time for bed
rinse & repeat

substitute mcsq for csgo and you have the current schedule btw

NICE LIFE

btw, i am actually 14, however i'd much rather be 13 than 17 playing a block game bruhhh
tbh, i'll be honest. back when tryharding it was a bit like this

11:00 PM | Wake up, have shower and eat some healthy fruit (health gets u ladies)
11:30 PM | Go on PC and do stuff
12:00 PM | grind mcsq for win wins
4:00 PM | go for run (running gets u ladies)
4:30 PM | watch youtube or maybe play mcsg
5:30 PM | din dins
6:00 PM | play mcsg
8:30 PM | time to shower and do other stuff
10:00 PM | sleep

of course there were other things such as hanging out with mates, parties and other things in real life

nowadays it's a 30 minute run in the morning, play video games, hang out with friends, town, parties, work and get money and not sit on my ass abusing people who would probably drop you on a minecraft forum

for now you're having fun going on your power trip about how ping is the best clan and how you're better than croe97 and da_goose combined and how you don't play mc anymore so you're better than all the nerds who do

2 years man haha, when you're past it all and you can just reflect. anyway bro, jimmy, hayden and i love our lives because we have friends, party and earn money. whether or not you're keen on your life is up to you, if this is your fun keep at it haha, take care my man.

edit: forgot to mention, i dont think you knew how fun clans were back in the day, it was really an incentive to keep playing. nowadays it's kinda Good

SickLad

Tribute
Reaction score
tbh, i'll be honest. back when tryharding it was a bit like this

11:00 PM | Wake up, have shower and eat some healthy fruit (health gets u ladies)
11:30 PM | Go on PC and do stuff
12:00 PM | grind mcsq for win wins
4:00 PM | go for run (running gets u ladies)
4:30 PM | watch youtube or maybe play mcsg
5:30 PM | din dins
6:00 PM | play mcsg
8:30 PM | time to shower and do other stuff
10:00 PM | sleep

of course there were other things such as hanging out with mates, parties and other things in real life

nowadays it's a 30 minute run in the morning, play video games, hang out with friends, town, parties, work and get money and not sit on my ass abusing people who would probably drop you on a minecraft forum

for now you're having fun going on your power trip about how ping is the best clan and how you're better than croe97 and da_goose combined and how you don't play mc anymore so you're better than all the nerds who do

2 years man haha, when you're past it all and you can just reflect. anyway bro, jimmy, hayden and i love our lives because we have friends, party and earn money. whether or not you're keen on your life is up to you, if this is your fun keep at it haha, take care my man.

edit: forgot to mention, i dont think you knew how fun clans were back in the day, it was really an incentive to keep playing. nowadays it's kinda Good
you just changed my perspective of life :( im now going to become a feminist now

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Well me and Nick are going back in time and organising a cb to determine who is better.
If only, if only haha

Fade and Pheonix are tied no1. If we beat u, u would be no 2, if u beat us we would be number 2. And put me more fade on that top 50. nuna that da_goose crap. (By fade I mean also put me on it.). (I got 1k wins and I 1v4ed fundamental and won isn't that right Vepster ) (and I 10-9 Jordyy with bow) (and I smack lebron) (and why is dean 22) (and I 1v2 PoetsAUmaybeNZ and IIRyzoII and win) (been playing since 2012) (I killed a 4 team which all had full iron and littlewilly_ was in that team with diamond boots and I killed them all and won) (I don't know if that matters but 1.8k Elo in kit iron, build UHC and advanced UHC) (been apart of the clan which beat gaypex) (and lastly I'm a top bloke) (convinced cam??? Love u nick <3 qvq god )
i cant edit thread say love u cam : <

Phoenix > Fade, only Fade members think otherwise man haha.

idk what your top lineup was, but prime Darkrai, Stigjam, Quackeryy and Dan would beat it

edit: i'll give u this though, fade definitely could have challenged phoenix more than any au clans, probably not beat but it would've been well fought compared to every other phoenix 3-0 or 3-1

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Moved

Thread Moved from former location to proper location.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci