• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 AU PvPers and Top 5 AU Clans of all time.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm gonna say it now but #Purple Cobras and #Poets shouldn't be included as they are both phoenix related, also #Blitz was able to beat apex and also better than Envy and Fade and personally I believe they were better than Exile during their prime

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm gonna say it now but #Purple Cobras and #Poets shouldn't be included as they are both phoenix related, also #Blitz was able to beat apex and also better than Envy and Fade and personally I believe they were better than Exile during their prime
poets didn't have many people from phoenix, it lasted for quite a few months and went like 26-0 or smth haha, i can see your point for purple cobras but poets isn't really phoenix related.

Head to head, Apex was 2-1 against Blitz. Imo, Fade and Envy > Blitz but I can definitely see Blitz > Apex and Exile. If we're excluding Poets and PC for being Darkrai related (we'll just say Phoenix is the best and Poets and PC contribute to Phoenix's legacy, if we're all cool with that?

Top 5:

Phoenix
Envy/Fade
Blitz/Apex

Honourable Mentions:

Exile & NuggetZ

Probably a lot more AU clans I'm forgetting for honourable mentions, off the top of my head.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
poets didn't have many people from phoenix, it lasted for quite a few months and went like 26-0 or smth haha, i can see your point for purple cobras but poets isn't really phoenix related.

Head to head, Apex was 2-1 against Blitz. Imo, Fade and Envy > Blitz but I can definitely see Blitz > Apex and Exile. If we're excluding Poets and PC for being Darkrai related (we'll just say Phoenix is the best and Poets and PC contribute to Phoenix's legacy, if we're all cool with that?

Top 5:

Phoenix
Envy/Fade
Blitz/Apex

Honourable Mentions:

Exile & NuggetZ

Probably a lot more AU clans I'm forgetting for honourable mentions, off the top of my head.
u cant really put pheonix at the top considering we never versed u. we both beat apex.

edit: fade haz moar winz by lik duble

Jakman

Spectator
Reaction score
Excide, 1/1.8 ratio, godly, well known, cb carrier, beat nuggetZ :)

SickLad

Tribute
Reaction score
Purple Cobras does not deserve #3 since you had a very blatant hacker in your clan (not mentioning any names)

EarthAU2

Experienced
Reaction score
Purple Cobras does not deserve #3 since you had a very blatant hacker in your clan (not mentioning any names)
lol
u calling fade bad? bunnies u

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
u cant really put pheonix at the top considering we never versed u. we both beat apex.

edit: fade haz moar winz by lik duble
i am really shocked if you legitimately think fade > phoenix

self confidence is the key i guess, even if delusional ;D

damn i wonder who this is

lineup used for cbs

nick, jimmy, alex, tom

please mention names

without mentioning names you're really an idiot

SickLad

Tribute
Reaction score
i am really shocked if you legitimately think fade > phoenix

self confidence is the key i guess, even if delusional ;D

damn i wonder who this is

lineup used for cbs

nick, jimmy, alex, tom

please mention names

without mentioning names you're really an idiot
it doesnt matter who was in the cbs, you still had a blatant hacker in your clan!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci