• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 PvPers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
1. me
2. me
3. me
4. me
5. me
6. me
7. me
8. me
9. me
10. me

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
From what I've seen in most Top 10's are mostly all of the Youtubers that are GOOD at PvP on MCSG. There could be variety of many good PvPers all over the world that could be even better than these PvPers? Never know.... Just my opinion, not ment to cause or bring up any flame. People have the right to have their own opinions and I respect them!

carlos10A

Platinum
Reaction score
1.huahwi
2.LoveLights
3.darkrai202
4.joethepro15
5.Gravey4rd
6.Mortalx9000
7.trunks314
8.carlos10A
9.huahwi
10.huahwi
<3

D

Damien // Teepwn

how is kytria in special mentions

hes literally a god

he makes everyone in this list look like trash

i mean no one was probably there to witness kytria, billa or darkrais prime but

kytria > everyone

=(
He's there because I've never vsed him or seem him play, literally everything I'm going off is people like you saying how great he is.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
It's difficult to say who is the best PvPer. Everyone has different styles of PvP. For example, there are some amazing, tactical PvPers that are terrible in 1v1s, and there are players who dominate 1v1s, but in an FFA situation, they would easily be eliminated. Another thing would be that some players dominate with ping, but not without it. Some players have good ping, but also have skill to play without it. It depends on whether or not you're comparing them in a scenario where they all have amazing ping, or where they all have around 70-80 ping.

It just depends on what scenario they're in. I believe that it is better to categorize what style of PvP the person excels in, and not just whether or not they are "good."

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
It's difficult to say who is the best PvPer. Everyone has different styles of PvP. For example, there are some amazing, tactical PvPers that are terrible in 1v1s, and there are players who dominate 1v1s, but in an FFA situation, they would easily be eliminated. Another thing would be that some players dominate with ping, but not without it. Some players have good ping, but also have skill to play without it. It depends on whether or not you're comparing them in a scenario where they all have amazing ping, or where they all have around 70-80 ping.

It just depends on what scenario they're in. I believe that it is better to categorize what style of PvP the person excels in, and not just whether or not they are "good."
I define being "good" as being able to excel in multiple situations like that. I think that people can be good at individual styles and phases of PvP, but there are players who can excel in virtually any situation, and its players like that who get recognized for being truly "good".

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
for au kids only in the gud old days

1. Gustav Mahikano
2. Billa
3. darkrai202 (lol jks get good)
4. Elisha
5. Hend
6. Ninga
7. Brodina5
8. probs me let's be honest I should be #1
9. MiningPieCraft
10. idk any other gud au v1 players that weren't asian ping abusers when it was hosted in singaporea

screw the haters
Was gonna say LeWilmon but realised he was in Singapore.

XxBenchWarmerxX

Experienced
Reaction score
for au kids only in the gud old days

1. Gustav Mahikano
2. Billa
3. darkrai202 (lol jks get good)
4. Elisha
5. Hend
6. Ninga
7. Brodina5
8. probs me let's be honest I should be #1
9. MiningPieCraft
10. idk any other gud au v1 players that weren't asian ping abusers when it was hosted in singaporea

screw the haters
what about lebron

JOKES XD XD XD

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
AU players who I have respect for:

Knowledgeguy
Flok
Snochet65
Billaaaa
Quietlybrilliant

Pretty much respect players who I don't see team often and when they do team, the will often 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci