• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 PvPers

Status
Not open for further replies.

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
I couldn't understand what you were about in this video...lol. How was your loader so different??

Maybe he wasn't hacking but that's not what this thread is about anyway..
anyways biboy was accused of a gghost client, and he said it was magic launcher, but tene used magic launcher and showed it wasn't the launcher, but i proved him wrong, and im trying to get ppl to stop calling him a hacker.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sword, tactics and being nice are not what makes darkrai good at all lol xD
There is a period there. After I said what made him good I said "Nice guy" -_- I've seen him when he YouTubed and in game and I can tell you he's pretty good at swordfights, he's the one who taught me to knock ppl off the edge in corners of certain points in demons breeze to knock me off...

Timper :3

Survivor
Reaction score
Definitely agree with most of these opinions.

These are just people I know or played with before.

1. BiboyQG - rekt me twice, he is god at bow and fishing rod
2. @Huahwi - you know already dat fns
3. @NoahSailer - fishing rod and sword skills
4. @Gravey4rd - god at defense and skillful tactics. Great at fns and sword and bow!
5. darkrai202 (xxbenchwarmerxx) - good tactics, good sword. Nice guy!
6. @Xx_LiQuiDWaTer_xX - think i got the caps right, he is amazing at bow and fishing rod.
7. @ShabbyShark - rekt me serveral times good at sword 4 sure
8. @Cogs (Mr_Gears) - good tactis and fns/sword. Killed him before, he's pretty swag
9. @UserNotFound_ -SO MANY POINTS! 3600 last time I checked. Good at bow and sword.
10. @Soggypickle - fishing rod and bow/sword! Beat him once many months ago xd
THE BEST Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom PVPER IS RD HE PLAYS TACTICS AND HE REKTS PEOPLE

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there! Unfortunately I will have to lock this thread for the following reasons:
  • Necropost: Please do not bring back old threads that are no longer relevant after 30 or more days of inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci