• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many MCSG Servers!!

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying about the community changing and drifting apart, but I don't understand/like how you tied that with money.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-Their is another issue also. So many servers..yet so little moderators. This can be a very negative thing but positive thing to hackers!! With so little Moderators, their will be more hackers. Many people are talking about mods are being "Inactive" believe it or not. They work soo hard and i give them all a hug for that. I have mcsg mod friends which are always busy helping the communty./quote]
Thank you for the appreciation. This is true we have a lot of work but there are some mods that have their rank but do nothing. Now I will say yes we need more moderators and we should remove the weak lines or the dead weight form our staff. Although there isn't infinate staff you guys as the community can post report abuses and poke us on TS.
In the statement complaining the need of staff, I do agree. I barely see staff from server 120 up. The Canadian server are full of hackers. I see a hacker every time I join and play, there is a lot of rule breakers. also to mention i've seen the us hub around without a mod every 1/2 hours continuously through they day.
I used to play high server us until I learned of this. You that was during my second month of moderating. I've been doing CA servers for 5 months. I personally have seen a reduction in hackers just its now the rise of fist glitchers. The servers used to be so back you could catch 5 hackers a game... Yeah so I think that me and the other CA moderators have done a good job. You know the best way to catch them if we aren't on is the report abuse or poke us on team speak. I'm not ranting at you it's just people constantly complain about all the hard work we try to do and it's disappointing. The us hub I am aware is under staffed but the question is hackers or answer questions in the hub? I prefer to protect CA from hackers. Most games I don't even play I just float around looking for hackers. The US hub although needs more staff I believe the servers and enjoyment of the players comes first then comes the Hub.

But to answer your original question yes I think that we could take some servers away. I mean i never see aleast the last 20 us servers ever fill. (This is when people ask me to check something out I am kicked to hub (end of game) and I never ever see the last 20 even have a person in)

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sure they wouldn't make such a big investement without knowing for sure if it's provitable or not.
With more servers, you get more people and this will go on for a while untill the servers are harder to join than they are now. And when this happens there will be a lot of new people who will buy donor for the first time since they got so much into the game while they were easy to join like they are now, after this they will repeat the cycle and everytime they do this the amount of new donors will increase. This is my guess why they increased the amount of servers, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is incorrect, but it seems quite likely to me ;)

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
I understand that many servers are up, because the more players are on. BUT their are not as much players than the server slots. Not really worth getting donor.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand that many servers are up, because the more players are on. BUT their are not as much players than the server slots. Not really worth getting donor.
verry true, but people seem to get donor nonetheless. :p

B

Buxtonaters

MCSG is growing super fast even though the most famous youtubers don't even play SG on MCSG we still get a ton of new people everyday all you have to do is search on your search engine "Survival games" and wollah were right there on the front page...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci