• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many MCSG Servers!!

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
-Okay let me get straight to topic, they're to many servers in MCSG. This could be a good thing to nubs in my opinion, but bad towards community. I was going to buy donor... but now it's not even worth it. I think Chad should make less servers. I remember back then when only donors could join games....good times. With less servers people would buy donor. The percentage of buying donor would get higher.

-This community is growing so large which would equal more money for the community. Some people would rage because of this, but in my opinion it would help the community soooo much.

-Their is another issue also. So many servers..yet so little moderators. This can be a very negative thing but positive thing to hackers!! With so little Moderators, their will be more hackers. Many people are talking about mods are being "Inactive" believe it or not. They work soo hard and i give them all a hug for that. I have mcsg mod friends which are always busy helping the communty.

So in conclusion, make less servers.

I could rant more about this, but i want to keep this short.

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Your points are valid, but I have to disagree.

Our community is expanding, new players coming in, etc. We need these servers not only because of this, but because of the player demand, too.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. You can't make less servers in order to force people to buy donor. Some people just don't have the money. Maybe, if some never fill up we can remove those, but you can't have a small enough amount of servers so people without donor will have a struggle each time they want to get in...

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Additionally, the owners would come across as being selfish if they did. [As Darby essentially said].

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I think they need MORE in AU (less in US and EU) they're never full and always have 0. But i play AI and there needs to be more.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
More servers = more people. and MCSG grows more and more everyday.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I think I agree, but in at the same time your statements are not correct.

Making mcsg's community smaller will do nothing good for mcsg, but just take a step back. Donor is worth it; just depends how much benefits will you get out of it.

In the statement complaining the need of staff, I do agree. I barely see staff from server 120 up. The Canadian server are full of hackers. I see a hacker every time I join and play, there is a lot of rule breakers. also to mention i've seen the us hub around without a mod every 1/2 hours continuously through they day.

I try to help and I give the best reply I could give, but some just tell me "You are not a mod". And then If a mod is in the hub, they feel I am "Stealing" their work therefore they will tell me to stop....

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I think I agree, but in at the same time your statements are not correct.

Making mcsg's community smaller will do nothing good for mcsg, but just take a step back. Donor is worth it; just depends how much benefits will you get out of it.

In the statement complaining the need of staff, I do agree. I barely see staff from server 120 up. The Canadian server are full of hackers. I see a hacker every time I join and play, there is a lot of rule breakers. also to mention i've seen the us hub around without a mod every 1/2 hours continuously through they day.

I try to help and I give the best reply I could give, but some just tell me "You are not a mod". And then If a mod is in the hub, they feel I am "Stealing" their work therefore they will tell me to stop....
I think your statement about the Canadian servers is wrong because Canadians are nice duhhhh

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I think your statement about the Canadian servers is wrong because Canadians are nice duhhhh
canadians are pretty nice, but some of them as sad as it seems they aren't :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci