• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toggle Sprint/Sneak?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
My main concern is that the "sketchy" parts of the mod may not be detected. Our NCP has enough trouble detecting speed/water walk/no slowdown/forcefield/killaura hackers, so why should this be any different?

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I suppose the North Korean government is benevolent and virtuous, and we can't say otherwise since none of us have experience in their bureaucracy.
Comparing MCGamer and North Korea's government is hardly feasible. We see the results of the North Korean government's decisions in the news nearly every other day. The staff here are making choices about allowing a mod on a Minecraft server, a decision which has zero malicious intentions behind it. I fail to see the comparison here.
ayy its about time. finally some improvement even tho I dont play any more you most likely opened your doors to more new players so you wont have the same fate as mcpvp just yet

yeah usually mods are people well know in the community but i have seen some very questionable recruitments recently some seem to of hardly even played mcgamer at all. but then again its not our verdict to make
True. Although, like you said, not our call.
wow man you're such a good roaster teach me!!
Just become Canadian and then you'll learn my ways ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Comparing MCGamer and North Korea's government is hardly feasible. We see the results of the North Korean government's decisions in the news nearly every other day. The staff here are making choices about allowing a mod on a Minecraft server, a decision which has zero malicious intentions behind it. I fail to see the comparison here.
As with all metaphors, the comparison is only analogous, not synonymous.

Someone made the claim that the staff are kiss ups, and you refuted the claim by stating he has no experience as a staff member, therefore his claim must be false. My statement simply illustrated the flaws with that rationale.

I honestly don't understand how you misinterpreted my post so badly...

Phatanv2

Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty sure everyone has already been using toggle sneak kek

EarthAU2

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't worry need no for togglesneak my custom injection client has a sprint toggle. ez

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As with all metaphors, the comparison is only analogous, not synonymous.

Someone made the claim that the staff are kiss ups, and you refuted the claim by stating he has no experience as a staff member, therefore his claim must be false. My statement simply illustrated the flaws with that rationale.

I honestly don't understand how you misinterpreted my post so badly...
Stralscar has no idea how the staff operate due to him only having experience with the public image of the staff, not the private image (e.g. conversations, personalities, etc.) Therefore, he has no right to call staff members "kiss ups" because he has no experience whatsoever within the staff team.

Reactions:

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
so where does the server stand on like.. BSM? Macros that allow the same benefits as toggle sprint/sneak?

John

Platinum
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member