• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today is the day! Updates.

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
I found a bug on preview.mcgamer.net what do I do.
And once the 6 hours matinence is over which server play on?

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
To all the people who do not understand the delay:
First of all, they can't test it on the same scale as the MCSG community is other than at the servers itself.
Second. What if it bugs the wins and it doesn't count the majority of your wins? And maybe even counts them as losses? Quite sure you wouldn't like that. Just accept the fact that it's delayed. It's for your own good. It's only up to a week anyway, stop complaining and deal with it. Even if you're complaining, they will not reset the stats anyway.
They're doing what's best for the community, because if your wins don't get counted, you'll quit. Because at that moment you think the MCGamer staff is complete Good (I'm sorry for my language). Think about that and just leace it alone and accept the fact that the stats reset is a week later.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
100 Players at once is enough..... cant you just push the leaderboard update? Like who de haq would wanna play while waiting for the leaderboards to "reset".... This is annoying... and as you see alot of other ppl are annoyed too.... Dont believe i spent 100$ on this server yet you just lie to us.... and announce it on the day it was supposed to happen when pll set off time for it...
Actually there are players that are happy it was delayed, me for one.

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
We didn't burn money on the test servers as it was on our hardware that we own out right. Clarifying some responses here, we were testing all aspects of our new plugin but there never has been over 100 players online at once. So we are being very careful on making this update in stages rather than pushing everything out at once and praying it works.

Also FYI, not sure how to reexplain this again as I already did in 5 different ways. I am sure you getting this is for the "greater good" by not doing it all at once.

Again they are not... It will continue to be counted in the overall leaderboards which is viewable in-game. Not trying to discredit your opinions yet teach you that we decided against not supporting old data since we first announced the stat reset idea.
Tbh if it can work on 100 players at a time im sure it would work, cant you just test it for like 1 day? no one is gonna want to play unless stats have reset.

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
Yeh but your taking a month of to play 24/7 right?
Dude, just get it over with, you're only causing flame here. Please don't...

Far from everyone feels like this. I only play for my rank. and have done it for the last 6 months.
The servers are here to have fun. Obviously you want to be on top of the lbs, but that shouldn't be your reason of playing. Also, nice double post.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeh but your taking a month of to play 24/7 right?

Far from everyone feels like this. I only play for my rank. and have done it for the last 6 months.
Actually I'm not taking a month off, that was a lie people made up, they didn't hear the whole story. Also taking time off wouldn't affect anything in the first place... And as for playing for rank, yeah tons of people do that, but you should also play for fun as well. What's the point of playing a game that you don't enjoy?

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Glad it's being postponed to a weekend... Now I can sleep.

Like I'll sleep anyway...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci