• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today is the day! Updates.

Grada_MC

Experienced
Reaction score
Very excited for all the new additions!...Also going to practice a bit under my old stats before the new leader board comes out! I'm still a bit rusty haha

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Woo can't wait! I was talking to Gravey4rd , and how he was telling me that he won't be online on the 13th. Good new for him, he'll be able to compete from the start instead of missing a day! *Psst Gravey4rd, told ya good news was coming. ;)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very excited for all the new additions!...Also going to practice a bit under my old stats before the new leader board comes out! I'm still a bit rusty haha
IKR? I may have a chance to be in the top now! (Minus cliffs, racetracks and enderpearls that get in my way)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
hmm s oyour telling me you burned your money on a test server for one month....?
Listen, it's not considered burning money if you are working on something that's going to be a huge success and has major improvements, but needs fixes to give enjoyment to the community.

xWazzyx

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad, Please give the players an opinion if they want to reset they're stats or not. Please! I don't my stats reseted, i've worked so hard for my stats.

Rusty

Career
Reaction score
huge success? Hackers boosting.... Its stupid of them to tell us the day it was supposed to reset....
We have improved measures to catch more of the hackers, but i don't see how that's relevant to delaying stats reset OR our test server.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm s oyour telling me you burned your money on a test server for one month....?
I'm pretty sure the test server was to test out the new gamemodes and not the leaderboards.
Listen, it's not considered burning money if you are working on something that's going to be a huge success and has major improvements, but needs fixes to give enjoyment to the community.
We didn't burn money on the test servers as it was on our hardware that we own out right. Clarifying some responses here, we were testing all aspects of our new plugin but there never has been over 100 players online at once. So we are being very careful on making this update in stages rather than pushing everything out at once and praying it works.

Also FYI, not sure how to reexplain this again as I already did in 5 different ways. I am sure you getting this is for the "greater good" by not doing it all at once.

Chad, Please give the players an opinion if they want to reset they're stats or not. Please! I don't my stats reseted, i've worked so hard for my stats.
Again they are not... It will continue to be counted in the overall leaderboards which is viewable in-game. Not trying to discredit your opinions yet teach you that we decided against not supporting old data since we first announced the stat reset idea.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
We have improved measures to catch more of the hackers, but i don't see how that's relevant to delaying stats reset OR our test server.
Maybe cuz this is a thread about MCGamer V2....?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci