• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips For The Deathmatch and more

Will you use these tips?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • HELL YEAH!

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
L

Lululioness

If there is two of you..... who ever has the better sword will probs win unless they are horrible at PVP (like meee!).

But if there is 3 of you and the other two people have better stuff than you DO NOT WORRY.
Firstly run away from the other two tributes and run in a certain direction so the other tributes fight each other. Don't be to far away from them so when one of the tributes die, they have a chance to heal, but about 15- 3o ish blocks away. When one of them dies, run up to the tribute still alive and critical-hit them as they will most likely be wounded.

Also, try to have at least an iron sword for the DM.

MORE TIPS:
Vareide Map 1: Stay on the MAIN ISLAND. The outer islands have chests with bad stuff in them. Also, it's very easy to get lost in Map 1 when you try to get corn, so stay reasonably close to corn. The only execption is when all the chests that you know have been taken and it is not close to night time. Then you can move off the main island.

Vareide Map 2: Pink Houses. I know people say it's a bloodbath, but I rarely get killed there and know nearly ALL the chests there. If I rarely get killed, most people probably won't get killed, as I am not the greatest at PVP. Also, if you get hold of an iron sword, go to the Pink Houses and find some victims to own. When going for the corn, don't climb on top of the corn to get the chests in the middle as you will most likely get stuck. The outer chests have equally good stuff.

Vareide Map 3: Stay close to corn. Chests are extremely hard to find if you don't have a decent chest knowledge on this map. Also, I do believe there is only two crafting tables on this map (I'm not sure though) and the one on top of the corn mountain is hard to get. So the easy one is at cornucopia. I also rarely get killed at the mini village place and there are lots of chests there.

Variede Map 4: Know your tier two chests. They are ESSENTIAL. They are generally the line between life or death as other chests are easy to find on this map. Also, know your crafting tables. There is one on the back of the train, one in those green tent thingies, and one at the corn. Just comment if you know any others. Ingots seem to be in lots of chests on this map.

Breeze Island: Have a really long chest route. There aren't any tier two chests (I think..?) except for corn on this map and it's very small. Again, know your crafting tables for an advantage, so if you get an iron sword, go and own everyone.

The other maps, I have little knowledge about.

Teweran: There is a tier two chest at the dragon's feet.
Khanmunrah (is that spelt right?): Go for the places with buildings. They have lots of chests.
Overgrown: Don't get lost :p Stay close to corn
Fortress Pyke: The cathedral and surrounding areas have lots of chests.

So..... those are my tips.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
There is a tier two chest at the top of the apartment building(?) thingy near corn on map 4.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Theres a crafting table at the Lava Trap in SG4

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
for breeze island i would say to not really have a chest route just pick a few close chests to corn wich are not hotspots they are all tier 1 corn is the only tier 2 soon as you get a wepon go kill other people you cant get better stuff from other chests so kill ppl get iron sword and be at corn untill refill get better armour and hopefully a diomnd sword then i wish you happy hunting :)

Wilmon9

Tribute
Reaction score
What happens if in dm the 2 other guys who have better stuff are teamed?

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
On SG4 there is a crafting table on the 2nd floor of the gray building near corn.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
On SG4 there is a crafting table on the 2nd floor of the gray building near corn.
Also a trap, I think.

To add to the DM tips: If you're outgunned but not outarmored, hope your enemy decides to rush you. If they do, immediately pull out your bow and get a nice crit on them to soften them up while they charge. I wouldn't try for a second, although it's possible.

llama5876

Tribute
Reaction score
What happens if in dm the 2 other guys who have better stuff are teamed?
Boss them like a pro. That's all I have to say to you. If you are good at pvp, they should be no problem. If not, I suggest that you weave side to side (so they can't hit you) and try to get behind them in order to get easy hits. Those are the tactics that I use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci