• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips For The Deathmatch and more

Will you use these tips?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • HELL YEAH!

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
There are so many tier 2s in sg 4 however i will try to list all of them. Comment any that i forget.
Upstairs in airport, in airport hangar, up the mountain parkour behind airport. gravel road (trap), in tree near gravel road trap, in the start of the tunnel near the sewer entrance (a bit vague), in the sewers near the redbrick houses, up the silver building near the redbrick houses, in the silver building near the red brick houses, on the train line, in the castle tower near train line, at the crashed airplane, in the ravine (impossibly hard parkour), near the sewer entrance at corn ( I think it's tier 2), at the top of the large silver building near corn. I have probably missed a few but if you would like to comment on any i missed than that would be great. :D

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
There are so many tier 2s in sg 4 however i will try to list all of them. Comment any that i forget.
Upstairs in airport, in airport hangar, up the mountain parkour behind airport. gravel road (trap), in tree near gravel road trap, in the start of the tunnel near the sewer entrance (a bit vague), in the sewers near the redbrick houses, up the silver building near the redbrick houses, in the silver building near the red brick houses, on the train line, in the castle tower near train line, at the crashed airplane, in the ravine (impossibly hard parkour), near the sewer entrance at corn ( I think it's tier 2), at the top of the large silver building near corn. I have probably missed a few but if you would like to comment on any i missed than that would be great. :D
There's 1 on top of the appartement building, one on top of a crane by a building under construction, and one in the secret room (you have too parcour up ladders to get up there) in the train station building

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
There's 1 on top of the appartement building, one on top of a crane by a building under construction, and one in the secret room (you have too parcour up ladders to get up there) in the train station building
Thank you for your reply but i think the one in the train station with the ladder parkour is only tier 1. Once i tried 3 times to do the parkour (when i sucked) and got a wooden axe and some sting. lol

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
oh yeah also i forgot to say that the i already mentioned the apartment building but i was a bit vague. i said the large silver building near corn. sorry about that but thanks for the crane i never knew about that one. i knew it was there i just didn't know it was tier 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci