• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time to update and fix the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krozark1

Spectator
Reaction score
Taking the servers down to update java, bukkit (mem leak issues), SurvivalGames (stability updates and map rotation), added "Survival Games 1" map to the list, reset all maps, and lastly NaughtyList (major exploit fixed). My apologies if you were banned for no apparent reason as someone found a code to gain access to our ban system. So, I just want to thank you to whom who was involved that found this exploit as we have a nice new list of usernames to add to our ban list!

Servers should be down for less than a hour and we will get everything back up ASAP. Thanks for understanding!
I sign up today but what do i do now?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I sign up today but what do i do now?
Talk to people, become part pf the community! Be aware about updates, testing, VIP servers and community events! Enjoy the servers, play with friends, try to win or make the leaderboard if thats your fancy, but this is supposed to be fun, so most of all, make sure youre having fun and that even if you are winning, dont let it becme everything :)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go to the "servers" page and add all the servers you want :p join them when theyre open and wait to get some action :)

senacherub

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah, that's what i'm saying. If people just disconnect mid-game to avoid losing points it will end up with nobody ever gaining points. I think this a problem that needs to be fixed.

Jeremy Betts

Spectator
Reaction score
How come I never see the Survival Map 1 on the servers, even though you said you added in the map rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci