• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time to update and fix the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumtree

Spectator
Reaction score
the eu servers have been down since the dawn of time :(

senacherub

Spectator
Reaction score
Now seems like a good time to ask this. Can you make it so people cant randomly quit in the middle of the game. So far i've ahd 8 people quit before I finished killing them, probably to avoid losing points. maybe make them lose points for quitting in-game? I don't know, just bringing up the problem.

HeavenlyBlade

Tribute
Reaction score
Now seems like a good time to ask this. Can you make it so people cant randomly quit in the middle of the game. So far i've ahd 8 people quit before I finished killing them, probably to avoid losing points. maybe make them lose points for quitting in-game? I don't know, just bringing up the problem.
unfair, what if you just disconnect.

Minecob123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi There,

I was playing the hunger games and I randomly left 'Connection Lost'. Then when i logged in it said "You Have Been Banned'. Now I donut understand why?, I didn't do anything. Could YOU PLEASE HELP ME Chad :( I don't have hacks I don't cuss (no longer). I have changed my password just incase idiots are using my account

Thanks,
Minecob123 (jacob)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci