• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Bottles O' Enchanting, Potions ( Instant Health 1, Regeneration 1, Harming 1, not Invisibility or Poison), 18 golden ingots so you can potentially craft a god apple, iron swords/bow with enchant, 10 arrows, flint comes in stacks of five in tier 3 only, cooked fish.

Iamsortanormal

Survivor
Reaction score
For that I think they would have to readd bones, but I think it's a great idea. It would make PvP more difficult in a lot of cases and would probably make it easier to be solo against teams! :)
Dogs would be cool, but I also just got a new idea: Why not just add animals back in and have enchant bottles for one level in the teir threes. That would make it easier to get food and get experience

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Common items,

1) awkward potion
2) ghats tier's
3) sattle's
4) diamond

Rare items,

1) horse egg
2) horse armor
3) splash potion of poison
4) splash potion of healing

Super rare,

1) golden fire sword(around 10 durability)
2) 2 diamonds
3) 2 ender pearls
4) 3 enchanting bottles

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Dogs would be cool, but I also just got a new idea: Why not just add animals back in and have enchant bottles for one level in the teir threes. That would make it easier to get food and get experience
Animals were never removed, it's just that they are part of the map not part of the plugin. So they are there if they are in the map's save file, and not if they aren't there.

Iamsortanormal

Survivor
Reaction score
Animals were never removed, it's just that they are part of the map not part of the plugin. So they are there if they are in the map's save file, and not if they aren't there.
They should add animals into the plugin just so that every map can have them so every enchantment table goes to use

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
i think it shouldn't be diamonds, because that would make it too much like other sg servers, and people would be too op, + it should be things like golden apples, horses, maybe placeable ladders?, ( i dont know if this is real ) but it would be cool if you could spawn creatures that can fight for you, like mobs and not just wolves?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They should add animals into the plugin just so that every map can have them so every enchantment table goes to use
But how weird would it be if an animal randomly spawned on Solar Frost or something? I think they need limits, but there should be places on each map for animals.

DarkBlade2117

Spectator
Reaction score
My opion the T3s should be random like a random T2 will turn into a T3 so it gives a fair chance, Also
1. Some potions like Regen or instant health, Maybe strength
2. 20 arrows
3 1 horse spawn with saddle and gold armor
4. Rare chance for sharp 2 stone sword or sharp 1 iron
5. Chance for diamond boots/helm
6.Rare chance for prot 2 chain and prot 1 iron
7. Power 2 rare and power 1 sometimes. bow
8. Enogh bottles-o-enchanting for 3 chosen items
9. Golden apples and the super rare chance of a god apple
10. And for the lolz invisability potion but you have to have chain boots to use it and you have to be wearing the chain boots.
GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY MYNAME IS MIKE AND I BID YOU A FEAR WELL IF THE T3's ARE NOT RANDOM!
Oh yea and maybe 12 wolf spawn eggs and 64 bones?

Iamsortanormal

Survivor
Reaction score
But how weird would it be if an animal randomly spawned on Solar Frost or something? I think they need limits, but there should be places on each map for animals.
Okay, I have to agree with that. If I found a pig on solar frost, I would laugh about it for months.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Bottles O' Enchanting, Ender Pearls, Potions, Potion Ingredients, Cobwebs that can be placed
Ender pearls were banned from MCSG because they were being spammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci