• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[ Thread Remake ] Korrenian's Skin Request Shop

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN : piranga
Details : ( I only make Human skins! ( Maybe pokemons ) Do not request a robot/witch/anything like that ) : All I would like is if you can take the skin I have now and just add a hat, With white and black colours maybe.

M

MrKorrenian

IGN : piranga
Details : ( I only make Human skins! ( Maybe pokemons ) Do not request a robot/witch/anything like that ) : All I would like is if you can take the skin I have now and just add a hat, With white and black colours maybe.
On it!

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Put mine on hold until I get a reply back from Pepsiz. When he does I'll just re-post my thing.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Like I said you cant just take mah skin
Okay. Here's my official request. Screw da sweater.

IGN : Uncrowdedflyer5
Details : Add me a sword on the back. That's it, sweaters are SO a few hours ago.

YoshiYamiYori

Experienced
Reaction score
I was the inspiration for this, I should have opened up my own shop...except charge money XD. Good Idea none the less, I think the shading is done extraordinarily although more variety in skins is what would make them much better as well as more symmetry in the current skins. I would do this kind of thing myself after I've had my own experiences with skin-making but then that wouldn't be very fair towards Korrenian here. Hey man, good job on these, you have my respect, just take my advice into account as I'm only trying to make things better for you. :)

M

MrKorrenian

I was the inspiration for this, I should have opened up my own shop...except charge money XD. Good Idea none the less, I think the shading is done extraordinarily although more variety in skins is what would make them much better as well as more symmetry in the current skins. I would do this kind of thing myself after I've had my own experiences with skin-making but then that wouldn't be very fair towards Korrenian here. Hey man, good job on these, you have my respect, just take my advice into account as I'm only trying to make things better for you. :)
True, you were the inspiration for this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci