• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts On Map 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I have no recollection of that. I am sure it happened, but I dont remember.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Here Are Two Things I Noticed Guys! :)

There's A Lying Cake.

There's a un-escapable hole reeeeaaal close to the spawn.

Tkd184

Survivor
Reaction score
As much fun as 120 sounds, I can only imagine it's going to be a bouquet of hackers.
I wish they would make a program that you have to download before playing MCSG, it would check for any hacked (or modded) clients (You would be temp banned for 1 day if it finds a hacked or modded client) and you would have to run this program once every 2 days (That sounds fair.)

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
Here Are Two Things I Noticed Guys! :)

There's A Lying Cake.

There's a un-escapable hole reeeeaaal close to the spawn.
Yeh Arena Thats the hole the guys were down except they'd glitched themselves down another hole so i went down because it would be dm when they were dead except they were glitched into somewhere else somehow

Turner Glynn

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it's absolutely amazing. It is a little big for 24 people, but I like to have my space :)

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Dont worry Arena_Master, the hole (and a few others) have already been fixed! :)

Personally i really like the map so far, but i need to play it some more to get a full opinion on it.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel like I personally like and enjoy map 2 better but map 3 is definitively awesome! The first ever game I played on it I won :D Oh but I do think they're are WAY to many mobs inside the corn sometimes :/

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
Its very different, but ok, it is very large. I would recommend it more for the 48 and 120 slot servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci